Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm brand new to this and am doing the same thing.. several times an hour.

My MYP EDD has gone from January, to Dec 15 - Jan 31, to Dec 03 (random) to Dec 31

I started out with a MYLR as my first order, which was June... then April 1 - April 30, then March 15 - April 15, then back to June and I said screw this, changed it to MYP and it's been a _little_ more consistent.
I also changed from MYLR to MYP. But I kept my MYLR order to transfer to someone else later. Do you think we’ll get it before the end of the year? My EDD started with December 11-31. When I ordered it had January then the following day after the order, I got that December time frame. I’m not getting up hopes up by any means though.

Reactions: Dmithun
Two months, and more than a thousand Tesla app refreshes, Youtube views, and nearly a dozen MYP acccesory purchases, I am happy to report I have recieved a 2022 VIN. Order date was 09/18 in Jacksonville, Fl... MYP MSM w Black interior, no tow. Price when I ordered was $61,200, Paid $67,305 out the door with taxes/fees etc . Delivery date set for November 28th! An SA told me USB ports and Iphone charger may or may not be on the car, but these parts will be installed as soon as they come in. No biggie at at. I would suggest you call your SA immediately upon receiving the VIN so they can track your car and make the delivery appointment. I thought the 2 month wait was long, but the one more week wait until delivery is grueling as well. It's definitely more promising though. Hoping it's worth all the order delivery date pushouts and the stress associated with just being ONE number in a Tesla cue. Keep the faith! It will happen (hopefully) LOL

I also changed from MYLR to MYP. But I kept my MYLR order to transfer to someone else later. Do you think we’ll get it before the end of the year? My EDD started with December 11-31. When I ordered it had January then the following day after the order, I got that December time frame. I’m not getting up hopes up by any means though.

I dunno man, it's a sh*t show either way.

I kinda want it to wait until January and I kinda don't. Given that it's done a 2 week window to a 4 week window in a different month... I'm gonna guess it'll arrive in Dec.

Reactions: JeffDaSix