Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked. Nothing.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lot of Red and White interiors.

One of them has to be mine (it's waiting to be loaded on a truck as of today), and there must be one for you too!

Also, why doesn't Tesla have someone out there shooting down these drones. The video is cool, but it has to piss some workers off with those flying over all the time. (I have a drone too, but not sure I'd be doing this sort of thing with it.)

For those of us taking delivery of a performance vehicle with summer tires in winter it looks like having tires installed by Tesla at time of delivery is possible. Low is expected to be 38°F day I pick up and fortunately should not snow before then. Anyway, good idea to get tires before your vehicle if you’re in a similar situation.
Took delivery today, 11/18 of MYP ordered 10/20. White/black tow. Thank goodness it was 60 here today and the summers loved it.
I ordered 19" black Einkie Vulcans the same day and the wheels beat the Y on delivery by one day. Heading to Costco for all seasons tomorrow. Next decision is selling or keeping UT's for summer???

Reactions: Viv1984
One of them has to be mine (it's waiting to be loaded on a truck as of today), and there must be one for you too!

Also, why doesn't Tesla have someone out there shooting down these drones. The video is cool, but it has to piss some workers off with those flying over all the time. (I have a drone too, but not sure I'd be doing this sort of thing with it.)

I watched this YouTuber's video update from last week and there was a Tesla security guard who walked over and confronted him....@5:25 (he was cool with it):

Just got the Tesla Vision agreement button and an email!!! Is this really happening?

Does this mean you won’t be delaying till 2022 or cancelling for an EV6?! Haha (I hope not to both) ;) TESLA MYP ftw!

I probably will a bit more, get food and charge on Sundays on the way to the Ducks games lol

I’m here too! @Starway2001