Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to check in for anyone curious on time frames, got a delivery date set for Dec 4!

I hope you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving tomorrow, take care.

Attachments

• A191B18F-E62C-4FD8-9C66-08255B6983DF.png
    A191B18F-E62C-4FD8-9C66-08255B6983DF.png
    553.3 KB · Views: 90
How was the delivery experience in KC service center?
It was great, car was sitting out clean ready to go. Looked it over. An employee in the parking lot asked if I needed help, explained this was my vehicle and I was gonna look it over. He said to bring the paperwork inside when I was ready and to take my time. Went inside 15 min later, he was busy, then my SA happened to walk inside and ask what he could help me with (I had never met him in person). Signed like two docs, transferred my downpayment, they activated the car (which worked on the second try), and I was out of there in 30 minutes. 15 of that was looking car over. Tbh I was in a hurry and focused on the known problem areas (common gap areas, rear spoiler, paint, etc). It was certainly the best car buying experience I’ve had. There was zero pressure. Took it back the next day to have my Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 tires installed (265 and 275 sizes) and they only charged $125 to swap the tires onto the Uberturbines. I will need to make a future appt to get the USB-C’s installed. Also, lol, I left my Tesla key card at the service center because everything is so streamlined and contactless. So I’ll pick that up tomorrow 🤦‍♂️

It was great, car was sitting out clean ready to go. Looked it over. An employee in the parking lot asked if I needed help, explained this was my vehicle and I was gonna look it over. He said to bring the paperwork inside when I was ready and to take my time. Went inside 15 min later, he was busy, then my SA happened to walk inside and ask what he could help me with (I had never met him in person). Signed like two docs, transferred my downpayment, they activated the car (which worked on the second try), and I was out of there in 30 minutes. 15 of that was looking car over. Tbh I was in a hurry and focused on the known problem areas (common gap areas, rear spoiler, paint, etc). It was certainly the best car buying experience I’ve had. There was zero pressure. Took it back the next day to have my Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 tires installed (265 and 275 sizes) and they only charged $125 to swap the tires onto the Uberturbines. I will need to make a future appt to get the USB-C’s installed. Also, lol, I left my Tesla key card at the service center because everything is so streamlined and contactless. So I’ll pick that up tomorrow 🤦‍♂️
Car looks amazing dude - congrats!

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Glad to hear that. My EDD is Dec 7-21 so hopefully picking up my LR in KC in the next 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
#1 MSM/black MYP OD 11/5/21. EDD of 12/11-12/31. Placed on hold 11/12/21, release date of 2/27/22.

#2 MSM/black MYP OD 11/25/21. EDD of February 2022. Will place on hold 4-6 weeks from now to get as late EDD as possible... decide in 2022 which date works best and cancel the other car (unless wife wants one lol).

Your sales rep is talking out of his ass and has no idea what legislation will actually make it, or that it will even be done by EOY.

How would a SA know if the Build Back Better Bill will be finalized by year end?
I agree. Wasn't the final thing that sold us so it is ok. He claimed it had to be done by EOY. I have done zero research to confirm or deny.

Just got my delivery text, 6 days after receiving my VIN and delivery is scheduled for Dec 7.

I'm not submitting my payment yet, but I did review the MVPA and while it does have the correct "purchase price" it doesn't list what amount should be financed, or how much my down payment is, or any of that even though those things are clearly correct on the website. Should I just give it some time to update or reach out to them tomorrow?