Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning all, hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving!

Just wanted to share some updates on my order:
OD - 10/28 (completed tasks last week)
MYP, MSM/Black, no tow/fsd
EDD - 12/17-31 (on OD) > 1/24/22 - 2/21/22 (a couple weeks after OD through last week when tasks were completed) > 12/27-31 (as of this morning)
Happy Holidays! OMG! My EDD and configurations are exactly the same (except my EDD is 12/28-12/31). I also live in LA! Maybe our MYP's will be on the same trailer! haha

Happy Holidays! OMG! My EDD and configurations are exactly the same (except my EDD is 12/28-12/31). I also live in LA! Maybe our MYP's will be on the same trailer! haha
Nice! Obviously, these EDDs are so unpredictable and can shift suddenly, but the 3-day window makes it seem a bit more promising.

The Jan/Feb EDD I had for weeks lulled me into feeling I could take my time getting my Wall Connector installed, but I guess I better get on it!

Reactions: snoopocean
Hi. I placed an order in Oct. 2021, completed profile in early November, and had gotten a delivery estimate from March-April 2022 (can't remember the exact dates). It was like that for a few weeks. When I checked the date again today, it changed to just say "Est. Delivery: June". Anyone else seeing this?

Hi. I placed an order in Oct. 2021, completed profile in early November, and had gotten a delivery estimate from March-April 2022 (can't remember the exact dates). It was like that for a few weeks. When I checked the date again today, it changed to just say "Est. Delivery: June". Anyone else seeing this?
This is for a MY Performance? If so, I don't think I've seen anyone with an EDD that far out.
However, I suspect that you ordered a MY Long Range (this is a MYP thread btw) since a June EDD is more plausible.

Hello everyone. Anyone knows how long can I request to delay the delivery date without putting the delivery on HOLD? Let us say from current delivery date of Dec 7th to Dec 27th or so?
This is not the way I wanted to take delivery of the much anticipated MYP but I guess its a series of unexpected events. While I understand that Tesla has all the reasons to change the confirmed delivery dates due to logistical challenges, delays etc, I am trying to see if they can accommodate delivery dates without putting it on hold since I have already made the full payments.

Here are the details. Order date was September first week and expected delivery was early to mid November. EDD had gone up and down, but EDD was more or less around Nov 20th. Finally got Ready for Delivery Update from Tesla, was assigned a vin number, I completed all the requested tasks like insurance, made full payments etc. Meanwhile, due to personal reasons I had planned for a out of country trip in December.

Two back or so, got Delivery confirmation/scheduled for Nov 28th. Since my original plans were to travel out on Dec 1st, I went back and changed my travel plans to fly out on Dec 4th to be on the safe side incase some delay happens from Tesla. Yesterday I got another notification that scheduled delivery will be Dec 7th

So my question is can I ask them to delay the delivery till I come back by Dec 27th? Try to talk to one of the reps at the local store but he was not helpful and advised me to put it on Hold. Given the recent cancelation emails, since Tesla has taken the full payment etc etc I am not sure I don't want to do that or even putting on Hold is even possible.

Appreciate your inputs and view points regarding next steps. Thanks!