Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh - once again hit the 2nd day of my EDD window, and once again it's been pushed out.

MYP | Black/Black | OD: 9/29 | EDD 11/17-12/17 | 11/22 - 12/20 | 11/28 - 12/12 | 11/30 - 12/26
Right there with ya buddy. OD 9/25 and just hit my EDD today (11/29 - 12/13) and expecting it to be push out tomorrow or some time today... No VIN and probably my 4th time hitting my EDD with no assignment. :(

I too am VIN-Less... OD of 10/02, I passed on a 2021 VIN, and now they are making me pay the price! I'm leaving the country on 12/04 and my EDD range almost perfectly aligns with my trip... I'm hoping that I don't need to pass again if I can't pick it up in time.

Reactions: KAUSTIN
I too am VIN-Less... OD of 10/02, I passed on a 2021 VIN, and now they are making me pay the price! I'm leaving the country on 12/04 and my EDD range almost perfectly aligns with my trip... I'm hoping that I don't need to pass again if I can't pick it up in time.
Crazy, we were ordered within a few days, identical config, rejected a 2021 at same time, I've had my 2022 now for almost 2 weeks and you don't have a VIN. How can it be that different?

Reactions: Montucky
Order Date 10/21/21 MYP Black White Interior No FSD No Tow. EDD has been 12/6 - 12/31 the entire time. No changes. I've got a 21' MYLR to keep me busy until the MYP is ready for me next year. I'm at the point where I am only upgrading if the stars align with selling my current car for a profit and collecting a tax rebate if it passes.

Crazy, we were ordered within a few days, identical config, rejected a 2021 at same time, I've had my 2022 now for almost 2 weeks and you don't have a VIN. How can it be that different?

I know! After I saw how quick you got matched to a new car I had some hope that the same would happen to me as well. The way that Tesla matches cars is a mystery to me... and the EDD dates change all over the place. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get screwed on this next one since we'll be away out of the country for most of my current EDD range. I've settled into the suck, so we'll see what happens! First-world issues for sure.