Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried logging into my Tesla account today at one point and it told me there was too many redirects. Tried again and same thing. Then tried one more time about a half hour later and got in and nothing changed.

I figured Tesla and I were logging in at the same time and they couldn’t get in either and gave my vin to someone else 😂.

Niceeee :). Happy for you!

Curious to why they would PPF the rear doors, but not the Front bumper or hood?
They PPF as both X and Y are pretty notorious for chewing up that panel and the plastic trim from tire spray and rocks coming off the front wheels. My X is all chewed up. Finally put on some mudflaps, getting paint fixed then fill XPEL stealth PPF

Can anyone who has taken delivery recently confirm if dashboard design is the prior or if it is the new one with the wood trim or white that wraps onto the door?

It was lagging behind the LR, and I prefer the old design but saw a recent M3P with the new design.

Can anyone who has taken delivery recently confirm if dashboard design is the prior or if it is the new one with the wood trim or white that wraps onto the door?

It was lagging behind the LR, and I prefer the old design but saw a recent M3P with the new design.
Not sure if 11/18 delivery counts as a recent delivery anymore but mine is the older style.

Reactions: NHK X
Seems to be overnight as most people who post often say a vin appeared when they check in the morning
On 11/1 I got a 2021 VIN at 7pm CST, I had refreshed my profile page about 15 minutes prior, and searched source code for a VIN a couple hours before with no results. On 11/10 got my 2022 VIN, around 3-330pm CST, again I had refreshed the profile approximately an hour prior.