Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news. So best case scenario, the fully-loaded-truck-with-DFW-area-Teslas takes 3 days to drive from Fremont with no other stops? Asking for a friend...

The site has so much more information anyway. My app takes a while to refresh, hopefully it is more efficient when needed to operate the car.
Semi-related my VIN did finally show up in the app along with the rest of the status so there's clearly a sync delay in this process between the site API/interface and the app api/interface (can't believe that's not unified).

In any case, now the really anxious part of the waiting begins :D

4F53B149-04EF-486E-9B1C-88C1B94BEC82.jpeg

Picked up my baby last night ! So excited. Def worth the wait. Unfortunately my wireless charging isn’t working so they’ll come to my house to install once parts are ready

I received the Vision statement to accept this morning and Tesla vin finder picked up my vin. But my account hasn’t updated yet to show vin. It does now say 2022 Model Y. How long after you accept vision does it take to show up in account?
Thx

Same here, today is my first day of the delivery window which is 12/2-12/30 and no VIN.
Here is my info below.
Order date 9/26
Model Y Performance, black on black, no fsd, no tow hook.
Still haven't received my vin, and estimated delivery window is 12/2-12/30
Our first model Y(LR) ordered this April, and delivered in July, while waiting for this one it was frustrating.. dates kept changing every other day, it was all over the please. At the end it was pushed out few weeks but delivered in July. I was checking my app 50 times a during this time haha.
Hang in there, let's just hope it stays within our window.
I have the same configuration and similar order date. Hope to see something soon. Pick up planned in Irvine.....excited to finally get it!

Reactions: ChamHaole
I emailed my advisor today to let them know I'd be bringing a bank draft by on the delivery day and he emailed be back saying that they had the VIN (which I already had) and a specific delivery date and time: December 18 @ 2pm.

I know this is pretty far out, so I'll take that time with a grain of salt.

MYP blue/white no tow no fsd
New here. My info. OD 9/25. Changed to cash option on 10/15. Got vin on 12/1. Edd 12/3-7. Tried to schedule delivery from email link shows no appointments available.
I would suggest you call them or reach out to talk to your SA. That's nuts. Your OD, completion date, VIN date & EDD is almost identical to mine and I am picking my car up tomorrow. Talk to someone and they will likely figure out a delivery date for you.

Same here, today is my first day of the delivery window which is 12/2-12/30 and no VIN.
Here is my info below.
Order date 9/26
Model Y Performance, black on black, no fsd, no tow hook.
Still haven't received my vin, and estimated delivery window is 12/2-12/30
Our first model Y(LR) ordered this April, and delivered in July, while waiting for this one it was frustrating.. dates kept changing every other day, it was all over the please. At the end it was pushed out few weeks but delivered in July. I was checking my app 50 times a during this time haha.
Hang in there, let's just hope it stays within our window.
I guess I spoke too soon! Got my VIN this morning, shortly after I made that post. Scheduled pick up is this Saturday. Completed insurance, just need to nail down financing and sell my car to a dealership tomorrow (any suggestions on who in Sacramentois paying to $$ for nice use cars would be appreciated!)... fingers crossed that all goes smoothly... wishing you a nice surprise like I had today. My crystal ball is saying you'll get a more narrowed EDD by tomorrow.

Just wait since you this far. I feel you man Im in the same boat. Sold off the forester xt since telsa orginal date was a couple of weeks. I had to move fast and tesla didn't give me enough money for my trade in. So for the past 2 months I have been barrowing a buddy's truck to get around.
Might be worth trading in your kia now. I think market going back to normal soon.
Yeah, not looking so good for the trade in value. In October it was running around $21k, latest estimate is at $18.9k ehh, no choice at this point in the game. Just sucks to not have that extra can for the down pmt. Headed to Kia tomorrow to see if I can make a deal since Tesla scheduled me for pick up this Saturday! Yikes!!!

Also same boat. I traded in my RS3 because the market was so good. However, I just got delayed almost a month and now sharing one vehicle with the wife. Very irritating.
Wishing I would have pulled the trigger on the trade in a month ago. I'm sure it sucks to be sharing that single ride, but rest assured you made the right money move when you let the RS3 go. You gonna miss it at all?

Reactions: Petrol_Anon.