Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This sounds extreme considering when you ordered the site said expected delivery in November. Did you make any changes to your account or configuration that may have pushed the delivery? If not, hopefully it pulls way back. I would expect an order placed now to be February, not September.

September 2021, to be clear. The earliest window date I saw was at one point only a week after my order. And no, there have been no order or account changes. I won't be mad about it showing up after Jan 1 though on the off chance tax credits return. I'm skeptical, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Just received “THE TEXT” from Tesla to schedule my delivery 😍. Maybe I can get some sleep now. A couple of things were unexpected: 1) The only option via the account was for home delivery and at the time I ordered it said that was not available for my area. Driving by the Tesla lot this weekend, it was overflowing with cars so maybe there was nowhere to park mine and 2) I thought my SA was being conservative when he said that mine would be towards the end of the EDD window of 12/10-12/16, but he was just being honest? Anywho, sitting at a late afternoon home delivery on 12/15, took the first available. Let the countdown continue!

Just received “THE TEXT” from Tesla to schedule my delivery 😍. Maybe I can get some sleep now. A couple of things were unexpected: 1) The only option via the account was for home delivery and at the time I ordered it said that was not available for my area. Driving by the Tesla lot this weekend, it was overflowing with cars so maybe there was nowhere to park mine and 2) I thought my SA was being conservative when he said that mine would be towards the end of the EDD window of 12/10-12/16, but he was just being honest? Anywho, sitting at a late afternoon home delivery on 12/15, took the first available. Let the countdown continue!

Nice, I was in the Clear Fork area of Fort Worth today doing xmas shopping and learned there was a Tesla show room there. I live too far away for home delivery. I mentioned this to those guys and they said the service center has been farming out deliveries to the showroom guys. He said it'll say service center but it'll show up there, which I find interesting. Only a week to go, hopefully!

• Informative
Reactions: SuzyQ4
Nice, I was in the Clear Fork area of Fort Worth today doing xmas shopping and learned there was a Tesla show room there. I live too far away for home delivery. I mentioned this to those guys and they said the service center has been farming out deliveries to the showroom guys. He said it'll say service center but it'll show up there, which I find interesting. Only a week to go, hopefully!
Hopefully is right! You should be getting your text very soon then if history proves itself correct (mine was at 11:30 a.m.). 🤞

I just emailed my SA and she said what she can view it looks like my MYP will be ready “the first couple of weeks in January”. My eta still shows 12/15-12/31. I asked her about All Season tires, PPF and Mudflaps and she said they are All Seasons and should have the later two items. I’m based in Portland, OR for reference.

Reactions: mmatlock
73B1F2FD-E832-4BAF-B477-951FEA9C67B5.jpeg
She is home safe and sound! No issues at all upon delivery. Car came with the pirelli p zero tires, and wireless charging / usb all good.
Had some guy try and take me on the way home in a Mustang Boss 302. Man did he learn quick!

Exact same thing happened to me with the home delivery. When I placed my order it said home delivery wasn’t available to my area. Then when I got the notice to schedule delivery, the only option was home delivery on 12/18. I just left my tesla store and had them change it to pickup at my local service center 2 days earlier, on 12/16

• Informative
Reactions: SuzyQ4
Same OD but in PNW, hopefully I'm up next! Fingers crossed, c'mon sweet merciful VIN Gods.

It's coming soon! When I checked this morning my EDD was updated but no VIN.

While working I checked my email where I got the VIN at 10:19AM. Even earlier today I tried to source code and it didn't show up. So when your VIN is available, you'll just get the email. Good luck!