Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little late to the party but I wanted to join in on the fun!!

MYP/Black/Black/Tow/No FSD

OD
: 11/05/2021
EDD: 12/13/2022 - 12/31/2022
Updated EDD: 01/04/2022 - 02/01/2022

Very excited to be a part of the MY community, I currently have a 2020 M3 SR+ and cant wait to add another to the family! :) 🍻

1638824470915.png

A little late to the party but I wanted to join in on the fun!!

MYP/Black/Black/Tow/No FSD

OD
: 11/05/2021
EDD: 12/13/2022 - 12/31/2022
Updated EDD: 01/04/2022 - 02/01/2022

Very excited to be a part of the MY community, I currently have a 2020 M3 SR+ and cant wait to add another to the family! :) 🍻

View attachment 741342
I ordered the same thing with fsd on 11/11. Edd 12/27-12/31. Southern cali. Where are u located?

Exact same thing happened to me with the home delivery. When I placed my order it said home delivery wasn’t available to my area. Then when I got the notice to schedule delivery, the only option was home delivery on 12/18. I just left my tesla store and had them change it to pickup at my local service center 2 days earlier, on 12/16
And @detwer

Interesting. I might see if I can change to pickup at SC if I can have it earlier. I’d hate for the delivery person to scratch up my rims delivering curbside in my neighborhood. The wait is gonna kill me, forget what I said about sleep in earlier posts.

Reactions: jayk82
I placed my order on 11/3 and put it on hold not long afterwards. Red/black with no options. Portland delivery. If I remove the hold now, is there any chance it could arrive before 1/1/22?
I traded text messages with my SA today, and he said it’s possible I could be assigned a VIN the day after I release my hold. He said “we’ve delivered 50-100 cars per day to the warehouses.” Warehouses?

Was suppose to be picking up my MYP tomorrow and then got this text. Called them about it and they said it's super small, nothing paint related but tomorrow I plan to go and find out exactly what it is. Has anyone else experienced this?

Attachments

• 14728E81-53E3-414A-A5F9-D3ECE5D0E7A7.png
    14728E81-53E3-414A-A5F9-D3ECE5D0E7A7.png
    682.8 KB · Views: 63
Was suppose to be picking up my MYP tomorrow and then got this text. Called them about it and they said it's super small, nothing paint related but tomorrow I plan to go and find out exactly what it is. Has anyone else experienced this?
Interesting.. I was under the impression that they just deliver without checking the cars haha. My Y LR delivered in July this year came with 2 noticeable dings on the body. I accepted the delivery as my wife needed a car at the time, but had to send it in for service, then they had to send it to a body shop to fix/paint. Took about 3 weeks in total.
I hope there's nothing wrong with your car, and they are just making up an excuse to buy some time :)

That sort of what happened to me except they didn’t even tell me, just removed it off my account. It Needed to be in the “body shop” after I chased them. A couple days later, it didn’t work out and then ended up cancelling my first car entirely two weeks ago.

I still don’t have a car