Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice!! did you request home delivery? How can you know if your house is eligible for home delivery?

Myself and another member did not request home delivery. When i ordered the car it said delivery wasn’t available. But then when I scheduled delivery it said I was set for home delivery. Who the heck knows. I tried replying to the delivery text and calling tesla to change this, but got nowhere.I went to my local store and they immediately changed it to pick up at my local sc 2 days earlier than the delivery option

Reactions: SuzyQ4
Stopped in at my SC tonight (Decatur GA) to see if my car had arrived yet, my delivery day is this Thursday.. One of the guys woke up my car to see where it was at and it’s still at the Birmingham hub. I guess we’ll see if the delivery date sticks or not.

He did mention they delivered 30 something cars today and said the holding lot where they keep most of the cars close by is extremely packed and they only bring over the cars that are being delivered for the following day to the service center. Hoping my car shows up in the next day or so to make the delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: SuzyQ4
Stopped in at my SC tonight (Decatur GA) to see if my car had arrived yet, my delivery day is this Thursday.. One of the guys woke up my car to see where it was at and it’s still at the Birmingham hub. I guess we’ll see if the delivery date sticks or not.

He did mention they delivered 30 something cars today and said the holding lot where they keep most of the cars close by is extremely packed and they only bring over the cars that are being delivered for the following day to the service center. Hoping my car shows up in the next day or so to make the delivery.
I took delivery today at the Atlanta-Decatur store. You should be good for your delivery day.

Reactions: SuzyQ4 and KAUSTIN
That sort of what happened to me except they didn’t even tell me, just removed it off my account. It Needed to be in the “body shop” after I chased them. A couple days later, it didn’t work out and then ended up cancelling my first car entirely two weeks ago.

I still don’t have a car
Wow!! I'm going there tomorrow to find out what is going on. I was out of town and flew back just for the delivery and I have to leave again in a few days.

My Tesla app now shows a delivery date of 12/20

@SuzyQ4 you get that yet? :p if you did i forgot and way too many pages to search through lol

also mine says home delivery which is very interesting. No text just happened to check the app.
Very interesting, and glad you have a date! Who knows, you'll probably end up getting yours before me. I called the SC and the car is supposed to tentative arrive on the 12th but they factor in a couple of days for detailing and any adjustments. Hmmmm.

I’m guessing the west coast batch is being made now. I had VIN 4 days ago on 11/30 and EDD moved back from 12/2-12/6 to the same EDD as yours 12/4-12/8 today.

Talked to delivery center and they said as soon as my car is on the transporter to the center for delivery, I will be able to schedule pickup since I’m located nearby
Did you get your car? My EDD was changed to December 5-9. Today is the night of the sixth :)