Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning on holding off getting my MYP until 2022, as there is strong speculation of a new Tax credit of $7,500, for Electric Vehicles purchased in 2022. For a possible tax credit of over $7,000, I figure I can hold off a couple of weeks.

Anyone know how long you typically have to wait, if you don't pick up your Model Y within 72 hours, after the initial notice?

I ordered Blue/White with tow hitch, so I'm a little worried that it'll take a while until someone cancels a Model Y with that particular spec.

Anyone have any experience passing on the first vehicle that Tesla says is available for you?

My due date is Dec. 13-31, so if I get really lucky, they'll tell me it's available Dec. 30 or 31.

I'm planning on holding off getting my MYP until 2022, as there is strong speculation of a new Tax credit of $7,500, for Electric Vehicles purchased in 2022. For a possible tax credit of over $7,000, I figure I can hold off a couple of weeks.

Anyone know how long you typically have to wait, if you don't pick up your Model Y within 72 hours, after the initial notice?

I ordered Blue/White with tow hitch, so I'm a little worried that it'll take a while until someone cancels a Model Y with that particular spec.

Anyone have any experience passing on the first vehicle that Tesla says is available for you?

My due date is Dec. 13-31, so if I get really lucky, they'll tell me it's available Dec. 30 or 31.
I'm in the same boat as you, and haven't seen any definitive answer to this question. Some folks say you stay at the front of the line, some say you're bumped to the back. Also in LA, ordered 11/10 (MSM, white, no tow, no FSD) and have had my window of Dec. 19-31 for weeks now. No VIN yet - also hoping I luck into a 3-day window that creeps into 2022.

Reactions: backlash224