Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bam! Someone probably just got an earlier delivery since I just changed my MYP order which had a EDD of later this month (no vin) to a MYL with 20 inch tires.
Why the change? Well I never wanted the MYP features. I just wanted faster delivery. When test driving a MYP a while ago my wife and kids instantly mentioned the rough ride. I planned to switch to 20 or 19 inch tires and possibly get a coil over kit. Which of course is extra cost and potentially I’d undo the lowered height to get better ride. So a lot of extra cost and hassle to get car much sooner. But as my MYP order dragged on and EDD dates were missed, I developed patience. So I switched.

Reactions: backlash224
There definitely seems to be a pattern, I just don’t know what it is or what drives it. Seems many late Oct/early Nov MYP ODs had very steady Dec 15-31 EDDs, then many pushed around the same time.
Once they get into the last couple weeks of the quarter, they will definitely favor west coast deliveries. All others stand a good chance of being pushed.

Mine literally hasn't moved since I ordered on 11/2. Stuck at EDD 12/15-12/31. Asked the SA here in Vegas and she said the backend shows 1/5. Really hope its either before I leave on the 22nd-31st when I fly to Rhode Island for the holidays. She said they can deliver the car if it comes in when I am away, but what if there is defects
I ordered 11/3 and my SA said the backend says build will be complete on 12/27, I can expect delivery by 1/3/22. EDD on the site shows 12/15-12/31

Got my MYP from Burbank, CA!

Car looks great except two things, some odd paint or off colored stain where drivers side door meets passenger, I need to look in the morning, and underneath back of car has some scratches . Again, will do a more thorough inspection tomorrow.

Another thing that is odd is the SA was there as the app isn’t working correctly so he had to send me a text to accept the car and use my keycard. Car didn’t show up in my app, and still doesn’t. So that’s annoying. Shows nothing in my app so features are non existent at this point.

No PPF or flaps (didn’t expect for CA).. but it did come with Michelin pilot sport all seasons! Didn’t expect it where I live, but looks like they are moving that way. Every single MYP had the Michelins. Way better treadlife so I’m good with that.

Driving: AMAZING! Was worried when you hear people say it’s a stiff ride or whatever, I didn’t notice at all. Drives like a dream!

Will update more tomorrow. You guys are awesome and it’s been a crazy journey with everyone!

4FDEB2B1-A925-4AC2-8434-087873948401.jpeg
30621C90-188E-46E1-8E62-6FA765C5E1A8.jpeg
EBC5C57B-DCD8-4A8D-B835-DCD9BCC11A1C.jpeg

Car looks great except two things, some odd paint or off colored stain where drivers side door meets passenger, I need to look in the morning, and underneath back of car has some scratches . Again, will do a more thorough inspection tomorrow.

Another thing that is odd is the SA was there as the app isn’t working correctly so he had to send me a text to accept the car and use my keycard. Car didn’t show up in my app, and still doesn’t. So that’s annoying. Shows nothing in my app so features are non existent at this point.

No PPF or flaps (didn’t expect for CA).. but it did come with Michelin pilot sport all seasons! Didn’t expect it where I live, but looks like they are moving that way. Every single MYP had the Michelins. Way better treadlife so I’m good with that.

Driving: AMAZING! Was worried when you hear people say it’s a stiff ride or whatever, I didn’t notice at all. Drives like a dream!

Will update more tomorrow. You guys are awesome and it’s been a crazy journey with everyone!

View attachment 742990View attachment 742991View attachment 742992
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience. What is PPF?

Reactions: Luka816

View attachment 742990View attachment 742991

View attachment 742990View attachment 742991View attachment 742992
Looks great and congratulatons. The app issue was a bit annoying and I called Tesla Support. Apparently it's a known issue and they are working on it with no ETA yet though hoping that it will get resolved overnight. Enjoy your Y!

Reactions: Luka816
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience. What is PPF?

Paint protection film. Tesla sells it but they also have been putting it on the rear doors right in front of the back tires. Front tires, especially with the performance, throw up road debris and rocks/pebbles to that area so it protects it. Seems as if they have been putting this PPF and mudflaps on MYP in areas of the country where weather is worse like the Midwest.

Crazy thing is people that live in areas where it snows have been going an alternate route to purchase all season tires as the pirellis are summer tires and don’t perform well in the extreme cold. I wouldn’t have had a problem in socal, yet looks as if Tesla is putting these all season sport Michelins on the MYP now.

Reactions: Jeremiah29.11
Looks great and congratulatons. The app issue was a bit annoying and I called Tesla Support. Apparently it's a known issue and they are working on it with no ETA yet though hoping that it will get resolved overnight. Enjoy your Y!

It’s super annoying because I can’t set certain things like when my car charges overnight yet.

Also just logged into teslas website and still says I haven’t taken delivery. Lol

with delivery scheduled next week, I got a text from Tesla to email a “dealer funding form” to my SA to verify my third party financing. Odd because Bank of America had already funded my loan on 12/6 and my Tesla app has even acknowledged the funds and it shows on my app as received on 12/6.

Called Tesla and they agreed. Funds received. Nothing else I need to do or bring other than my down payment. I’m assuming it was just a generic text. Any one else have this happen?

Reactions: SuzyQ4