Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP Black/White No FSD No Tow
OD: 10/24/21
EDD: 12/15 - 12/29

This is my third EDD shift since ordering. This is the first time it has tightened to two weeks and the first time the end date range has shifted to before 12/31. I am in the North Bay Area, CA. I'm not gonna take delivery until after 12/31. Currently driving a 2021 MYLR. Will only make the switch if the stars align for tax credit and selling the MYLR at current market price (+12kish of what I paid new)

Reactions: shaundidrake
MYP no tow
OD: 11/11
EDD: 2/14-3/14 (yesterday it was 1/11-2/8)

I’m actually kind of glad it got bumped. More time to see what the tax credit situation is looking like and also more likely it will be made in Austin and/or have more of the new upgrades seen on the Shanghai built models.

@SuzyQ4 T Minus 9 days for me, how about you?
@detwer
My MYP is on the lot! :D😍 Drove by this weekend (okay truth be told both days) and there were several MYPs delivered. They all look good, but needs cleaned up and stuff. Mine did have a build date of 11/30/21 so I think I missed the A/S tires by a day or so as the Pirelli's were on it and MAYBE one other, all others had Michelin. After reading all the threads and posts, I figured that would be the case as I had a super low 326XXX VIN, however next to it was low 3263XX w/ A/S and a 12/1 build date. Hoping the delivery appt. gets moved up from Wednesday. Already scheduled my front window tint for week of 12/19 and I'd like to move that up too, I didn't notice any major problems. 🎶🎵 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...for me! 🎶🎵. Let the countdown continue, how excited are you????
IMG_0708.JPG

@detwer
My MYP is on the lot! :D😍 Drove by this weekend (okay truth be told both days) and there were several MYPs delivered. They all look good, but needs cleaned up and stuff. Mine did have a build date of 11/30/21 so I think I missed the A/S tires by a day or so as the Pirelli's were on it and MAYBE one other, all others had Michelin. After reading all the threads and posts, I figured that would be the case as I had a super low 326XXX VIN, however next to it was low 3263XX w/ A/S and a 12/1 build date. Hoping the delivery appt. gets moved up from Wednesday. Already scheduled my front window tint for week of 12/19 and I'd like to move that up too, I didn't notice any major problems. 🎶🎵 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...for me! 🎶🎵. Let the countdown continue, how excited are you????View attachment 743599

I'm itching for next Monday to arrive (20th) but mine is still in CA so I'm not sure how confident I should be in that date.

They said it takes about 3 days to get from CA to TX via the train that takes 'em there. I'm a 328 vin so maybe that means I've got the A/S coming!

I'm very anxious, my first Tesla and I want the best experience!

Reactions: jayk82
I'm itching for next Monday to arrive (20th) but mine is still in CA so I'm not sure how confident I should be in that date.

They said it takes about 3 days to get from CA to TX via the train that takes 'em there. I'm a 328 vin so maybe that means I've got the A/S coming!

Same here. Not only first Tesla, but first EV so this has been quite the learning experience from ordering to preparation. We have three variations of Jeeps in the household currently so I'll be the first tester. Now, I'm just hoping the car checks out and can take delivery as scheduled or earlier. Itching to take the MYP out looking at the Christmas lights with all that glass. Hoping yours gets here soon!

I’m on a 327XXX very curious and hopeful to get the Michelin delivery is this Wed.