Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, one week after having my EDD pulled in and range narrowed to 12/19-12/31, I woke up this morning to a lump of coal - new EDD of 1/16-2/13. WTF???

My OD is 9/20 (black/black) - feeling cursed and confused.

Any other September order dates out there without a VIN and still getting bounced around??

**An order placed at this moment has an EDD of February!!!! :mad:
You're not alone man. O/D of 9/20 and my EDD is set for January. At least for me they had the courtesy to push my EDD out long before my window gets close so they don't dash my hopes.

Yes I would have been fine with them as well. But as they wear and needed new ones, would have gone this route. Super interested in the ride difference/feel.
I edited a video for Hagerty a while ago about the difference between "summer" and "all season" tires. I can't seem to find it at the moment. But from what I remember all season tires are really "no season" tires. The ride is harder and the road noise they make is significantly louder. If I find the video on the topic I'll PM you.

I'm scheduled to pick up my MYP this coming Friday afternoon at Tyson's Corner. I heard from a local sales adviser via email yesterday who reached out to confirm payment info, and provided some canned instructions for taking delivery. No problems handing over a bank check - they just asked that I email them a front/back image once I have it in hand.

Reactions: Kenn014
I'm scheduled to pick up my MYP this coming Friday afternoon at Tyson's Corner. I heard from a local sales adviser via email yesterday who reached out to confirm payment info, and provided some canned instructions for taking delivery. No problems handing over a bank check - they just asked that I email them a front/back image once I have it in hand.

I'm picking mine up there on Thursday morning. I haven't heard from a live person at all throughout the process, but everything appears to be on schedule. Carvana picked up my old car yesterday and gave me a check ($3000+ over what Tesla, CarMax, KBB, and VRoom were offering).

My order is ready this week, and I've scheduled pickup for: MYP OD: 11/14; MSM/White;
Vin is 326xxx and the texting (bot?) says it has the Pirellis (really hoping this was just assumption). I'm kinda pissed because I gave up some wheel & tires to replace the Pirellis when I saw folks getting the Michelin A/S.
I'm in a bit of a panic because I have no idea how I will get appropriate tires since most all options appear sold out.
Considering delaying pickup and waiting for another VIN that may have the all seasons. I asked for a call from my SA but no word yet.

Took delivery yesterday at the factory in Fremont, CA. Car looked good, didn't get too much time to inspect since it was windy and raining, but I checked for the gaps etc......it was good to go. Mine came with USB, no mudflaps or ppf, Michelins. That's all that I can think about that people were concerned with, let me know if there is anything else and I can respond. Sorry I don't have a pic since it was raining.