Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess I clicked take off hold too quickly. :p

Since I couldn’t pickup at the end of my EDD, I let the VIN go. Waited a couple days to clear out and went off hold. Got the exact same EDD. Figured no biggie… it’ll update in the morning. Nope… New VIN assigned.

Ugh. Let’s see what the delivery dates are this time.

Took delivery yesterday at the factory in Fremont, CA. Car looked good, didn't get too much time to inspect since it was windy and raining, but I checked for the gaps etc......it was good to go. Mine came with USB, no mudflaps or ppf, Michelins. That's all that I can think about that people were concerned with, let me know if there is anything else and I can respond. Sorry I don't have a pic since it was raining.
Any chance it had the AMD chip, double pane glass for rear doors and 12v battery, those are new upgrades that are coming out of China for MYP models?

Update! Just got a call from the Tesla Dealer and my delivery date has changed from 12/18 to 12/17! They said they would like to deliver the car to my house and save me the trip to the dealer! That was nice of them...and by the way I asked about all seasons on the MYP and they had no idea this was even happening. So a little concerned that I may not be getting all season tires now... but we will see I will post pics and delivery experience to the group on Friday... Cheers!!

My order is ready this week, and I've scheduled pickup for: MYP OD: 11/14; MSM/White;
Vin is 326xxx and the texting (bot?) says it has the Pirellis (really hoping this was just assumption). I'm kinda pissed because I gave up some wheel & tires to replace the Pirellis when I saw folks getting the Michelin A/S.
I'm in a bit of a panic because I have no idea how I will get appropriate tires since most all options appear sold out.
Considering delaying pickup and waiting for another VIN that may have the all seasons. I asked for a call from my SA but no word yet.
No Michelins on this vin per service center. Fsksk!

Update! Just got a call from the Tesla Dealer and my delivery date has changed from 12/18 to 12/17! They said they would like to deliver the car to my house and save me the trip to the dealer! That was nice of them...and by the way I asked about all seasons on the MYP and they had no idea this was even happening. So a little concerned that I may not be getting all season tires now... but we will see I will post pics and delivery experience to the group on Friday... Cheers!!
Everything we've seen suggests your 336 VIN will have AS4s, hope that's the case. Good luck with delivery!

OD 11/4, MYP MSM/Black/No tow/No FSD, Orange County, CA.
EDD has been stuck at 12/14-12/31 since ordering, still no VIN. Anyone else in the same boat?

Me... Same combo, but located in Oregon with an 11/2 order date. EDD says 1/4 - Feb 1, but my SA says she thinks I will take delivery late December. My guess is it is slated to be produced late December, and with me being one state away, they figure they can get it to me in time, BUT with Elon's direction to not go balls-to-the-wall to get every last delivery made before EOQ, that it could slip into 2022, which is why the EDD is Jan 4 - Feb 1. This could be entirely wrong, but it's my theory.

Mine was made in Fremont, so I don't think so, but I can check.
My hope is these starts showing up soon in Fremont Ys. I could be wrong, but I think the 2021 model year changes that hit about a year ago (double paned front windows, heated steering wheel, USB in glove box, etc) first popped up in Shanghai.

OD 9/29 MYP Silver/white
EDD 11/28 - 12/26
then 12/5 - 12/18
then 12/5 - 12/31
now 12/16-12/30

Wondering when I'm getting that Vin. Hopefully not when i'm on vaca smh. You guys think it will be a 2022, not the it matters but resale value will be better
Unless you get assigned an existing inventory MYP, you will be getting a 2022 Model. Highly unlikely that you would get a 21

OD 11/4, MYP MSM/Black/No tow/No FSD, Orange County, CA.
EDD has been stuck at 12/14-12/31 since ordering, still no VIN. Anyone else in the same boat?
Your EDD will most likely update tomorrow or the next day. I ordered about 10 days before you in CA. Original EDD 12/6-12/31. Has updated a few times since. Each time the same day or next day after hitting EDD range. Currently at 12/15 - 12/29. Some MYPs have shifted to Jan FEB after having similar EDD ranges to ours. I am half expecting that or half expecting it to arrive any day now. I want it on 1/1/22 for a shot at a possible tax credit. But none of that is really up to me lol.