Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received VIN 336 and Tesla Vision agreement this morning, EDD tightened to Dec. 18-24. I wonder if I got assigned a car that someone else refused, that was a big/quick change.
Just got a delivery text offering Dec 22-24. Unfortunately, no way for me to get up to KC on those days. I'm jealous of you all that live in states that can take local/home delivery. We'll see if they can work around our holiday travel schedule or if they'll release the VIN.

Reactions: SuzyQ4
My SA just texted me, and he said my delay is probably because my account says pending payment method. And ask how I was planning on paying.
However I did apply and was approved and the site shows my rate.
Do you communicate with your SA in the same text message string on which you receive texts about trade-in, delivery etc? I've never spoken to an SA and have never received a response when I reply to those text messages. For the first time now I need to speak to an SA and am unsure how to get ahold of one short of calling the main help number.

Im in NJ..will pickup at Cherry Hill location. ordered MYP MSM black interior 10/14. First EDD 11/27-12/31, then last week it’s been 12/20_12/31, now is 1/8-2/5. I’ve been out of of a lease and making payments with no need to sign any extension unless i have to go past February.
Don't think we've seen many late Nov/Dec ODs taking delivery yet? Seems like others have said past patterns suggest a push for West Coast deliveries at the end of each quarter.
I ordered 10/14 and two days ago i was in the 1/8/-2/5 window for about 4 days after weeks of 12/20-12/31. Yesterday a VIN popped up and I’m taking delivery 12/22

I feel like the only orders from October and early November are west coast orders getting VINs. As someone said earlier, people on east coast are getting delayed as Tesla pushes end of 4th quarter deliveries locally.

I am Nov 5 order date and have gone December, to January, back to December and as of last week back into jan/feb.

I’m guessing I get a VIN in the next week or two. But where do we see this VIN?

Just got a delivery text offering Dec 22-24. Unfortunately, no way for me to get up to KC on those days. I'm jealous of you all that live in states that can take local/home delivery. We'll see if they can work around our holiday travel schedule or if they'll release the VIN.
Update: phone support told me this VIN is only available to me if I take delivery in 2021 and that taking delivery 10 days after my window is beyond what they allow (we’re traveling out of state until Jan 2). He did say I live far enough away from the delivery location (over 220 miles?) that I’m eligible for direct carrier transport via third party for $750. That’s the first time I was offered that. When I inquired, he said the timeline can be difficult to predict but could take a week or two to make it to me. However, since that would push delivery into January, that wouldn’t be an option for me on this VIN. That seemed odd but I gave them the ok to release the VIN and place my reservation on hold until Jan 1.

He also told me he could confirm this VIN 336 had Michelins but no mudflaps/PPF.

Bummed to be this close and have to release it but hopefully that means someone else gets an unexpected Christmas delivery.

I talked to my SA this week when they offered at home delivery; so my SA says that all performace Y's come with Pirelli's he never heard of them coming with all season tires. So I am confused that if the 2022 Y's which I am getting are coming with all season's, why don't the SA's know who are actually selling the cars.
You must be new. SA's don’t know ”Sugar!” You will learn way way more here than any of the SA's can ever tell you

Reactions: jayk82 and SMR514
I know, I was preparing myself for a January delivery date after seeing so many who ordered before me being pushed. Don't know if it was my config or location that helped. Ordered Red / White with no extras, taking delivery in Houston.
Got the text to schedule my delivery!!! I chose the soonest available date / time of Dec 24th at 11 am. So exciting!

So my MYP was finally DELIVERED tonight! She is beautiful and I cannot wait to see her in daylight. I wouldn’t say it was seamless, but it is here, I’m excited, and I cannot wait to drive it on the road outside of my neighborhood.
To summarize my experience, all along my EDDs have been spot on, and outside of the extraordinarily long transit time to TX IMO, it spent the most amount of time waiting at the SC to be “delivery ready”. I have updated my signature to show the order to delivery progression. My biggest “complaint” is the delivery/communication process. When I ordered, there was no option for home delivery, but a few days after receiving the VIN, the only option to schedule delivery was for home delivery. I called Tesla, they said no problem, we will change it to pick up as I wanted to check it out beforehand since I’ve never bought a car unseen. Today was the scheduled pickup at 4 p.m., and it shows as such in the app up until about 3:15 p.m. I get the hubsters to take off work early to drop me off, and 15 minutes before we are set to leave, I check the app for no other reason besides habit and it‘s been changed back to home delivery from 4-6. I call, they say yes in fact it is being delivered which I took to mean they were on their way. At no point did anyone call, text or email me about the change. So I wait…and a few minutes before 6 I receive a text that they are running late. When I receive the ”arrival” text, I literally run out the front door with dinner still cooking on the stove to see the car in front of my house, lights out and not a soul or moving car in sight. Yes, I think it was a wee bit too close to the curb for those Ubertines, lol. Needless to say, tomorrow morning I will be checking out the car more completely. Sigh…she is beautiful though. Oh, and it arrived with 49% charge, so I’ll figure that out too. I live less than 10 miles from the Service Center and there were 14 miles on the odometer. The car mats look like they were thrown in last minute and were on the wrong side. But, she is beautiful. Good luck to all waiting on shortened EDD windows, VINs, and scheduled deliveries, I’m still watching!
Oh, and 64 days from Order Date to Delivery Date, no holds.

Attachments

• F6EDF5A2-30AA-4F42-B6EB-76A5C389655F.jpeg
    F6EDF5A2-30AA-4F42-B6EB-76A5C389655F.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 87