Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my MYP was finally DELIVERED tonight! She is beautiful and I cannot wait to see her in daylight. I wouldn’t say it was seamless, but it is here, I’m excited, and I cannot wait to drive it on the road outside of my neighborhood.
To summarize my experience, all along my EDDs have been spot on, and outside of the extraordinarily long transit time to TX IMO, it spent the most amount of time waiting at the SC to be “delivery ready”. I have updated my signature to show the order to delivery progression. My biggest “complaint” is the delivery/communication process. When I ordered, there was no option for home delivery, but a few days after receiving the VIN, the only option to schedule delivery was for home delivery. I called Tesla, they said no problem, we will change it to pick up as I wanted to check it out beforehand since I’ve never bought a car unseen. Today was the scheduled pickup at 4 p.m., and it shows as such in the app up until about 3:15 p.m. I get the hubsters to take off work early to drop me off, and 15 minutes before we are set to leave, I check the app for no other reason besides habit and it‘s been changed back to home delivery from 4-6. I call, they say yes in fact it is being delivered which I took to mean they were on their way. At no point did anyone call, text or email me about the change. So I wait…and a few minutes before 6 I receive a text that they are running late. When I receive the ”arrival” text, I literally run out the front door with dinner still cooking on the stove to see the car in front of my house, lights out and not a soul or moving car in sight. Yes, I think it was a wee bit too close to the curb for those Ubertines, lol. Needless to say, tomorrow morning I will be checking out the car more completely. Sigh…she is beautiful though. Oh, and it arrived with 49% charge, so I’ll figure that out too. I live less than 10 miles from the Service Center and there were 14 miles on the odometer. The car mats look like they were thrown in last minute and were on the wrong side. But, she is beautiful. Good luck to all waiting on shortened EDD windows, VINs, and scheduled deliveries, I’m still watching!
Oh, and 64 days from Order Date to Delivery Date, no holds.
Glad you got yours! I am still waiting, apparently my DD is Monday but they say the vehicle is in TX.. I think ours came on the same train and we're beholden to how slow our SC's are. They will not give me the option for SC pick up and it sounds like yours refused it too.

I'm told it "might" show up early and it sure would be nice if it did. Congrats!

Did you put any special instructions in the delivery instructions on the site? I told 'em to park mine in the driveway.

And do you know if you got A/S or Pirelli tires?

Last edited:
Reactions: jayk82 and SuzyQ4
Glad you got yours! I am still waiting, apparently my DD is Monday but they say the vehicle is in TX.. I think ours came on the same train and we're beholden to how slow our SC's are. They will not give me the option for SC pick up and it sounds like yours refused it too.

I'm told it "might" show up early and it sure would be nice if it did. Congrats!

Did you put any special instructions in the delivery instructions on the site? I told 'em to park mine in the driveway.
I hope it gets delivered early for you, and in the daylight! It took a few minutes for us to get in the car while Bluetooth connected. Truth be told I was probably better off with home delivery since I need to adjust to the drive settings more. The regen braking seemed more aggressive than I remember, but our short ride through the hood was pretty quiet and smooth.

No, but I didn't think to leave instructions either. Our neighborhood mostly has alley driveways in the back so there was really no other choice but the curb for us.

I posted this before, but mine came with Pirellis and I'm good with that for now. I'll drive them out and reassess a change to A/S next year. My build date was 11/30, received a lower 326XXX VIN on 12/1. Based upon that and others' experiences, I believe anyone with a December build date will have A/S until Tesla makes a change without notice to something else.

I posted this before, but mine came with Pirellis and I'm good with that for now. I'll drive them out and reassess a change to A/S next year. My build date was 11/30, received a lower 326XXX VIN on 12/1. Based upon that and others' experiences, I believe anyone with a December build date will have A/S until Tesla makes a change without notice to something else.
You probably have Pirelli's because you don't live in a cold weather region.

11/5 order date, similar to others, but no VIN and as of last week EDD changed from Dec 21-31 to Jan 14- feb 11. I expect a VIN by Monday and hope for pirellis since we’ll have dedicated Nokian winters. Anyone want to trade their Pirellis for A/S just dm.

Sorry I forgot what you posted, it does seem difficult to find the "cut off" time where they switched, mine being a 328 I'm hoping it's A/S.

So my MYP was finally DELIVERED tonight! She is beautiful and I cannot wait to see her in daylight. I wouldn’t say it was seamless, but it is here, I’m excited, and I cannot wait to drive it on the road outside of my neighborhood.
To summarize my experience, all along my EDDs have been spot on, and outside of the extraordinarily long transit time to TX IMO, it spent the most amount of time waiting at the SC to be “delivery ready”. I have updated my signature to show the order to delivery progression. My biggest “complaint” is the delivery/communication process. When I ordered, there was no option for home delivery, but a few days after receiving the VIN, the only option to schedule delivery was for home delivery. I called Tesla, they said no problem, we will change it to pick up as I wanted to check it out beforehand since I’ve never bought a car unseen. Today was the scheduled pickup at 4 p.m., and it shows as such in the app up until about 3:15 p.m. I get the hubsters to take off work early to drop me off, and 15 minutes before we are set to leave, I check the app for no other reason besides habit and it‘s been changed back to home delivery from 4-6. I call, they say yes in fact it is being delivered which I took to mean they were on their way. At no point did anyone call, text or email me about the change. So I wait…and a few minutes before 6 I receive a text that they are running late. When I receive the ”arrival” text, I literally run out the front door with dinner still cooking on the stove to see the car in front of my house, lights out and not a soul or moving car in sight. Yes, I think it was a wee bit too close to the curb for those Ubertines, lol. Needless to say, tomorrow morning I will be checking out the car more completely. Sigh…she is beautiful though. Oh, and it arrived with 49% charge, so I’ll figure that out too. I live less than 10 miles from the Service Center and there were 14 miles on the odometer. The car mats look like they were thrown in last minute and were on the wrong side. But, she is beautiful. Good luck to all waiting on shortened EDD windows, VINs, and scheduled deliveries, I’m still watching!
Oh, and 64 days from Order Date to Delivery Date, no holds.
Amazing delivery story. Tesla just makes you scratch your head sometimes. Congrats on the car, it does look beautiful. Nice call on switching to the white seats 😉

Reactions: SuzyQ4
11/5 order date, similar to others, but no VIN and as of last week EDD changed from Dec 21-31 to Jan 14- feb 11. Still hoping for a VIN by Monday and hope for pirellis since we’ll have dedicated Nokian winters on replicas, but can’t buy sensors until VIN comes.