Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day was this morning. It was a smooth process. The SAs on site at my service center were very friendly and opened the car for me before I accepted delivery to inspect it. Everything was good to go. There were a few smudges on the paint where they it seemed they tried to polish the car but missed some spots. They wiped away easily though. No gaps or panel misalignments. USB ports were there and wireless charging worked. No ppf and no mudflaps. However I do have a 326 vin and mine came with the Michelins. Another myp was being delivered next to mine and had the p zeros. I did not get chance to look at their vin. Added the LCDRS mats and they are a perfect fit

I hope all of you get your vehicles soon!

Attachments

• 7FFF6A4C-D7E8-4625-B78B-92DA0BCD6425.jpeg
    7FFF6A4C-D7E8-4625-B78B-92DA0BCD6425.jpeg
    944.7 KB · Views: 146
  • DE9F26FA-C268-4EA5-B23B-498D7CC7576C.jpeg
    DE9F26FA-C268-4EA5-B23B-498D7CC7576C.jpeg
    594.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 3ADE03B4-87F7-48E4-B46C-E8A4F88939C4.jpeg
    3ADE03B4-87F7-48E4-B46C-E8A4F88939C4.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 75
Delivery day was this morning. It was a smooth process. The SAs on site at my service center were very friendly and opened the car for me before I accepted delivery to inspect it. Everything was good to go. There were a few smudges on the paint where they it seemed they tried to polish the car but missed some spots. They wiped away easily though. No gaps or panel misalignments. USB ports were there and wireless charging worked. No ppf and no mudflaps. However I do have a 326 vin and mine came with the Michelins. Another myp was being delivered next to mine and had the p zeros. I did not get chance to look at their vin. Added the LCDRS mats and they are a perfect fit

Looks great, congratulations! Why did you go with the LCDRS mats? Just trying to decide on which all weather mats to order as I wait for my MYP, which is expected in January. I have the home charger getting installed end of this month

Looking good, congrats!

Reactions: estoyf
My order is ready this week, and I've scheduled pickup for: MYP OD: 11/14; MSM/White;
Vin is 326xxx and the texting (bot?) says it has the Pirellis (really hoping this was just assumption). I'm kinda pissed because I gave up some wheel & tires to replace the Pirellis when I saw folks getting the Michelin A/S.
I'm in a bit of a panic because I have no idea how I will get appropriate tires since most all options appear sold out.
Considering delaying pickup and waiting for another VIN that may have the all seasons. I asked for a call from my SA but no word yet.
Discount Tire seems to be the best option. There inventory has been pretty good, even for the rears which were hard to come by.
Looking good, congrats!
my EDD has been static since 11/2 OD. This morning it tightened slightly, but no VIN.
Original EDD: 12/15-12/31
Today: 12/19/-12/31

Looks great, congratulations! Why did you go with the LCDRS mats? Just trying to decide on which all weather mats to order as I wait for my MYP, which is expected in January. I have the home charger getting installed end of this month
honestly, LCDRS had a thread here a few weeks ago about a black friday sale they had going on - and they were also a amazon prime vendor so i just went with them. their design is clean and their mats have no tacky logos either. no regrets with the purchase.

Reactions: backlash224
Just so you know....I tried a bunch of all weather mats...of the 3d maxpider type (which I think looks way better than rubber mats like weathertech and tesla oem all weather mats).

I didn't like the LCDRS mats, which are exactly like the vtech ones (of that particular style, many companies are just rebranding them from that same china factory). They don't have stiff enough sides. You can see my pics here ->

3d max spiders are nice, though the logo is terrible, and the underside velcro like stuff is not great to handle (its scratchy).

I have now decided on the Taptes brand mats....since they are exactly like the 3d max spiders, without the logo, but still stiff, and they have the nice rubber nub bottoms like the LCDRS.

Reactions: backlash224
Picked my MYP up this morning in Tysons Corner VA. The 12v battery was throwing a warning, so they took it into service and replaced it right there. Everything else went smooth, didn’t see any gaps or paint issues.

2022 model, VIN 329xxx, came with Michelin A/S (yay!). No mudflaps or PFF though.

Pretty painless process. OD 11/7, drove it home on 12/16.

Love it! Gonna take me a bit to set it all up to my liking, looking forward to it.

Attachments

• 9A5209F5-204A-4A7A-849D-8D7BEBA3EC5D.jpeg
    9A5209F5-204A-4A7A-849D-8D7BEBA3EC5D.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 08B4BB12-04B7-4431-9BE1-91BE67CEDAF0.jpeg
    08B4BB12-04B7-4431-9BE1-91BE67CEDAF0.jpeg
    552 KB · Views: 76
Picked my MYP up this morning in Tysons Corner VA. The 12v battery was throwing a warning, so they took it into service and replaced it right there. Everything else went smooth, didn’t see any gaps or paint issues.

2022 model, VIN 329xxx, came with Michelin A/S (yay!). No mudflaps or PFF though.

Love it! Gonna take me a bit to set it all up to my liking, looking forward to it.
Congrats! Did they use to include mudflaps and PFF before or is these now just being introduced? Also, which mats are you using?

Congrats! I'll be at the Tyson's dealership 24 hours from now picking up my red one. You have all but assured me completely that mine will have Michelin's too. That OD to delivery was fast!

Reactions: wyllys
EE8A0BA1-300E-4C5A-8A16-E254027C3CEB.jpeg
CF34717D-AD43-43D8-A27C-60722885800C.jpeg
F1F0472F-AA6D-455B-BC1D-FBF9DE291A27.jpeg

Meet Dhalgren!

Early delivery here! Got my DD set for tomorrow morning. I called and asked if I could just come pick it up and they said yes. Changed the date on my paperwork to today within 2 minutes on the app. He’s a beauty. Only issues mine had are a rip in the drivers door speaker which they scheduled a free replacement for next week. One panel misaligned but all others perfect. I mentioned it and they said it’s 1.5mm and not much they can do. Only If it creates wind noise I can have the panel replaced. Not a big deal to me and doesn’t make noise. Pickup was seamless. No delay between accepting delivery and door unlocking. Went over one of the in depth checklists. I’m happy.

MYP MSM/black w/ tow, no FSD
OD: 11/4
EDD was 12/20-12/31 from the day I ordered till the morning before getting my VIN.

Good luck everybody! Worth the wait. Remember there’s no such thing as perfect. 2 millimeters isn’t enough to cause a stink about or ruin your experience. Enjoy the car!