Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up there on Thursday morning, not crazy at all. Walked in, signed a couple of papers, inspected things, drove away. Very friendly staff, no problems.
Awesome...thanks for the feedback! I had a VIN but unfortunately had to put it on hold as I'm out of town for most of December. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a new VIN in Jan/Feb once the hold is removed in early Jan. Is Tysons not doing the whole touchless delivery process where the documents are in the vehicle?

OD: 11/11/21 MYP Blue/Black No add-ons
Finished pre-delivery tasks: 11/17
EDD: 11/17 Jan8-Feb5, 11/20 Dec18-Dec31, 11/28 Jan15-Feb12, 12/6 Dec19-Dec31
Trade-in text: 12/11 (no intention)

Got call from Tesla today to offer MYP Blue/Black 2022 (but with Tow) from someone not ready to commit, I said yes please and VIN assigned less than an hour after talking! They confirmed all season tires. Should be able to take delivery this year.

VIN assigned 12/18/21 344XXX

Reactions: cvincent and ap105
I put my MYP on hold originally ordered LR in early November and changed to P on 12/4. My EDD said March-April for a while and then Quickly moved up to Jan. Didn’t really want to pickup until Spring due to winter and having 3 cars in the driveway. They said the longest it can be held was 90 days so my hold ends on 2/10. Wasn’t sure if this is automatic or not. Wonder if I change it to a LR order, would it essentially give me a longer hold (assuming no price changes from now until Feb 10). Am I thinking about this right? I still want the P but kinda want to hold out for AMD and possible Austin build. Which I think would be late April to early May (Picking up in Cincinnati, so I assume it would be an Austin build)

Do you have to pay for the tow, or is it free since you didn't initially order it?
I have to pay for the tow hitch but I realized tonight I never noticed the last MYP price increase so it ends up being even with what I thought I was going to end up paying anyway. For a number of reasons I just want to take delivery sooner rather than later and I get the tires I prefer so I'm happy!

Reactions: Stook02ss
Just FYI y'all, the $7,500 tax credit is effective starting Jan 1st no matter what day the bill is signed into law.
That’s only as it’s currently written and there’s no guarantee they won’t revise it. I’m betting it will stay the same (congress knows people are lining up to buy EVs after the 1st and don’t want to burn voters), but it’s far from a sure thing.

I ordered in late October/early November (can't remember which). MSM/white interior/no tow or FSD MYP. My EDD has been Jan3-Jan31 for weeks now. All of a sudden today I got a text to schedule delivery. I didn't have a VIN assigned as of yesterday, so this happened suspiciously quickly. VIN is a 3262XX. Scheduled for delivery Monday at 3pm in Renton WA. Trading in a 2020 MYLR, paying cash for the difference.

Emailed my SA to see if they can tell if this was someone else's reject. Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but don't want someone's leftovers either :p

This is Tesla #4 for me
According to my SA (and the person from the Renton delivery center) this Model Y was destined for someone else this week but they couldn't secure funding. Apparently its still in plastic and needs to be prepped for delivery but was not rejected, or so they say. Neither seemed to have any clue on build date or tires, so we'll see on Monday afternoon what I end up with.

Reactions: Fui.x
Got my edd pushed up and it scheduled to be delivered dec. 24 Christmas eve. (Me throwing a fit) My problem is Honolulu for whatever reason "covid bs maybe" wouldn't let me pick up my car at the delivery center. Instead they will drive my brand new car across the entire island filled with rocks and pot holes. And they feels it safe to park it on the streets. Plus this bs on 3day 100miles to file complaint on it if something wrong. Waited 3 months of this BS to have them do this. (End of rant)
For those that had home delivery is it normally flat bed to the home or do they drive it there?