Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You'll probably get the Michelins. Was just at the Renton SC a few days ago in the area and checked out the lot, all the MYP I saw luckily had the Michelins instead of the Pirellis. Employees are going to act dumb though, so don't bother getting any info from them.
According to my SA (and the person from the Renton delivery center) this Model Y was destined for someone else this week but they couldn't secure funding. Apparently its still in plastic and needs to be prepped for delivery but was not rejected, or so they say. Neither seemed to have any clue on build date or tires, so we'll see on Monday afternoon what I end up with.

Reactions: aclosedmind
OD 11/10 MYP MSM - pick up in Portland, OR.
Original EDD 12/14-12/31 😆
Changed to 12/18-12/21 😊
Current EDD 12/29-12/31 😔

I’m waiting on an 11/2: MSM, Black, No FSD, No Tow in Portland.

My EDD says Jan 4 - Feb 1 but I got a text a few days ago saying they expect to be able to deliver my car in December and to confirm I’ll take delivery in December.

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

@SuzyQ4

youve had yours for a bit, how is it? im t minus 12 hours or so to mine!
Well, I just love it! Can’t quite find the words to describe it, but the roller coaster wait was worth it. Still getting used to finding things on the screen navigation, but I probably need to watch more videos. I‘m taking it out this afternoon for a long drive after being out of town in my ICE. Still need to put some of these accessories on that I accumulated during the wait, but that will be just sheer fun. Did I mention before that she’s beautiful?! 🤩 But, also very smart 🤓
Congrats on the early delivery today (It’s about damn time!)—and you’re getting to pick it up over home delivery after all? No rhyme or reason that Tesla logic, but you’re going to enjoy it! Post pics!

Well, I just love it! Can’t quite find the words to describe it, but the roller coaster wait was worth it. Still getting used to finding things on the screen navigation, but I probably need to watch more videos. I‘m taking it out this afternoon for a long drive after being out of town in my ICE. Still need to put some of these accessories on that I accumulated during the wait, but that will be just sheer fun. Did I mention before that she’s beautiful?! 🤩 But, also very smart 🤓
Congrats on the early delivery today (It’s about damn time!)—and you’re getting to pick it up over home delivery after all? No rhyme or reason that Tesla logic, but you’re going to enjoy it! Post pics!
The SC person and I came to a mutual agreement that I could pick it up at a show room to make it faster as they wouldn't have to truck it out to me... so assuming that holds true today then I'll be going to pick it up in a couple of hours.

Reactions: SuzyQ4
I’m waiting on an 11/2: MSM, Black, No FSD, No Tow in Portland.

My EDD says Jan 4 - Feb 1 but I got a text a few days ago saying they expect to be able to deliver my car in December and to confirm I’ll take delivery in December.

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe we will get our cars before the end of December. I called the Tesla number a week or two after my order date and the representative confirmed I will get the car before the end of the year.
Good luck with yours. 🤞🏻

PXL_20211218_213228770.jpg

Ordered 11/5 Delivered 12/18
All Season Sport Tires
6 miles on the oedometer
Only issue I could find is a small part of the headliner in the back right seat appears slightly off. Plastic side panels in the hatchback area were dirty other that that it was perfect.

Picked-up this morning from the Roswell GA location, VIN 326, came with all-weather tires. Overall great pickup experience (better customer service than the Alpharetta location experience two years ago getting a M3). No panel gap or other issues that I could see.

There is an odd cloudy/whitish color on the paint/panel near the upper door trim (where the window meets the door near the handle) that I'm hoping it related to the stuff they wrap the cars in for transport. It looks like soapy-type residue, but I couldn't get it off when I tried briefly with some car soap.

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg