Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this text yesterday around 6pm
Hi, we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in December. Please reply DECEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month…

I replied December right after but still have no vin yet.

OD - 11/7/21
MYP - White/white no tow no fsd
Located in Los Angeles

My edd has been stuck on December 26-31, it used to be 19-31 up until like last week when it changed.

Hi, we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in December. Please reply DECEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month…

OD - 11/7/21
Located in Los Angeles

My edd has been stuck on December 26-31, it used to be 19-31 up until like last week when it changed.
In San Diego, MYP MSM/black, No tow, now FSD. OD:11/2. EDD: 12/14-12/31, 12/17-12/31, 12/19-12/31, 12/23-12/31. Got the same text asking if I want to take delivery in December yesterday. No VIN.

Question for everyone. If I have a scheduled delivery date of the 31st of Dec and I try to postpone until the 1st or 2nd will this cause me to get canceled? The contract has some vague language around taking delivery 3 days from scheduled time but wasn't sure how this all worked. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Took delivery yesterday. MYP is noticably faster than MYLR. Seat feels more comfortable in the MYP (sturdier Ima big guy). Maybe it is not broken in yet. Only problem I see is the drivers door needs to be shut more firmly for it to latch than my current MYLR and any of these other doors on the 22 MYP. Got an appointment booked for next week no biggie at all.

One thing kind of odd yesterday. I asked them to unlock before I hit accept delivery. No problem they did that. Everything looked good (nothing glaring) so I accepted delivery. When I went to pay the balance I hit pay final balance and it just went to the next step. I didn't have me input anything. I bought the 21 MYLR in January and for the new car it just debited the same bank account. Just wanted to point that out to anyone else doing the old switcheroo like me in case you wanted to use a different bank account than before. I thought this was odd that they had my info stored and didn't even ask me to confirm. How do I get them to not store my bank account information kinda scary now that I think about it.

I released my hold on Monday. There was a txt asking me if I wanted to hold or not before. Initially did it due to a travel plan, but cancelled later. And I got the car VIN today. There will be a home address delivery on Friday or to pick up today. VIN is 347XXX.

Thanks everyone here for your information.

OD: late Oct 2021
White/White.
CA Bay Area.

Reactions: Kenn014
Question for everyone. If I have a scheduled delivery date of the 31st of Dec and I try to postpone until the 1st or 2nd will this cause me to get canceled? The contract has some vague language around taking delivery 3 days from scheduled time but wasn't sure how this all worked. Any advise would be greatly appreciated
I thought generally they will hold your car for a day or two, but that’s it.

OD - 11/7/21
Located in Los Angeles

OD 11/12 white white as well.

was 19-31 up until last week then changed to 27-31, and today changed back to 24-31.

no vin and no text message.

should i start shopping to finance my car now?

OD 11/12 white white as well.

was 19-31 up until last week then changed to 27-31, and today changed back to 24-31.

no vin and no text message.

should i start shopping to finance my car now?
Are you looking for 3rd party finance? Never done that, but tesla financing is approved instantly when you click on submit. A lot of people usually wait till they get VIN'd then apply for the loan. But I can't speak on the process of 3rd party loans.

Took delivery yesterday. MYP is noticably faster than MYLR. Seat feels more comfortable in the MYP (sturdier Ima big guy). Maybe it is not broken in yet. Only problem I see is the drivers door needs to be shut more firmly for it to latch than my current MYLR and any of these other doors on the 22 MYP. Got an appointment booked for next week no biggie at all.

Similar situation for me. Traded MYLR for MYP. Agreed, something different about the seat. Something different about the door latches. Nothing wrong, just different.

One thing to note about resetting to factory defaults. I looked over MYP, reset MYLR, removed plates, removed all my stuff. Found a delivery person and they needed to verify the miles on the MYLR. When reset to factory defaults it does not display miles via the app or via the touch screen in the car. I had to wait two hours while they took the car to diagnostic equipment to verify the mileage.

All good in the end.

mywhite.jpg

Similar situation for me. Traded MYLR for MYP. Agreed, something different about the seat. Something different about the door latches. Nothing wrong, just different.

One thing to note about resetting to factory defaults. I looked over MYP, reset MYLR, removed plates, removed all my stuff. Found a delivery person and they needed to verify the miles on the MYLR. When reset to factory defaults it does not display miles via the app or via the touch screen in the car. I had to wait two hours while they took the car to diagnostic equipment to verify the mileage.

All good in the end.

View attachment 747216
Hmm something different as in good or bad? Someone did mention earlier their MYP seats felt different…

Are you looking for 3rd party finance? Never done that, but tesla financing is approved instantly when you click on submit. A lot of people usually wait till they get VIN'd then apply for the loan. But I can't speak on the process of 3rd party loans.
I’m planning to shop around for the best rate.

My first pull was via Tesla and got approved via well Fargo for 2.49 at 72 months. I heard this is the lowest?

My other option will be to run via boa for their 2.05 at 60 months i don’t know if my rate will change if I select 72 months.

Not sure worth the hassle to change my application and select boa or other credit union. No Vin yet but est to be delivered next week dec 24-31

Reactions: SMR514
I believe you're allowed one week from the day it arrives to the service center

I believe you're allowed one week from the day it arrives to the service center
just for a data point. For me my delivery is scheduled for 29 DEC, I’m in Dallas now and asked about delaying a couple days. The SA said that they will still drop off the car in front of my house and car will be marked as sold on the paperwork for the day it was delivered. If I choose to pass on the car then he referred to the website saying that would be my new delivery date. Not so subtle way of saying back to the line.

• Informative
Reactions: SMR514 and goin2drt
Need some help and advice! I about spit out my coffee just now when I received a text that my VIN been assigned.

BUT.....when I accepted Tesla Vision Agreement, my VIN was 335xxx.........I'm guessing that this is someone's recent reject (given what I've seen with later VIN assignments)? Also, I'd prefer that I get the Michelins......which I think began with late 336's?

I've been waiting since September so I'm tempted to just grab it, but worried about it being a reject for some reason and the tires.

Advice please? If I were to 'reject' this VIN/put my delivery on hold, what is the process???

Thanks in advance!!