Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Window keeps compressing. Was 12/19-31 for a long time, then 22-31, now 25-31.

I’m out of town during that period and back late on NYE so hoping my delivery window extends into early Jan.

MSM, white, no tow, no FSD. OD 11/10, Los Angeles.
lol, and now I've received the "tesla update" text, asking if I'm ready to take delivery as soon as the car's ready. Texted back my out of town dates with no response. Came from the same number as the SA I'd previously texted with. It does not appear as though I've been placed on hold at the moment -- EDD is still 12/25-31. No VIN yet.

So things are going great today - got VIN, scheduled delivery for Monday.

Called PenFed to talk about getting loan disbursed, and 1) their letter dated 10/26 to me that mentions that it's good for 60 days, turns out it's not. They claim they 'changed their procedures' and I have to reapply, which is not a huge problem, but then 2) They only send checks via regular mail?!! What kind of crap is this?

Anyone that has dealt with tight financing/delivery, I'd appreciate your input. I raised hell w/ PenFed and ask for the supervisor call.

Short of them caving and agreeing to FedEx or wire the money, what are my options? Tesla Financing? Currently it's about 0.5% higher than old-school, regular mail PenFed.

TIA!
Is it possible to shift your delivery out by a few days to give you time to work out the financing?

I have a big white dog that sheds like crazy and raw denim quite a bit. My biggest concern was the jean stain on white, I've had white couches before and jeans stained them pretty quickly. Not sure if it's any different with white interiors for cars.
My first model 3 had white interior. I wear jeans every day. Used baby wipes in the car and kept it clean. After a couple years the white had a bluish tinge I could not eliminate. It was light and looked more dirty than anything. My MYP is the inverse of the 3… white exterior and black interior. All in all white was good. Held up well. Wiped clean. But it did slowly develop a blue hue.

I’ve been playing the hold and release game trying to land first week in Jan. Every time I release they assign me a VIN within 48 hours. Craziest thing I’ve seen. I’m up to 3 VINs all different. Last one had a delivery date of 12/27-12/28. I asked to pickup 1/1-1/3 and they said no.

Guess I’ll release my hold again on 12/29 or 12/30. Although at this rate they’ll give me a pickup the next day again. :p

Anyone order grey and regret not ordering red? Planning on putting pretty low tint on the grey, but keep seeing red M3 around town and man it's a great color with dark windows and wheels.
yep - initially was grey then after sleeping on it. switched to red on white. I was at a tesla mall store and they had a red in the showroom. could not resist and said what the heck. I've got to live with it so why not. :)

Red, black interior
W/ tow
W/ FSD

OD
11/2

EDD now is 12/26-12/31 started at 12/9-12/31 and has narrowed down every couple days.

Spoke to SA in norcal store he said they will most likely assign me a vin as soon as it rolls off the production line in Fremont. Which would be Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas with how things have been going he said.

BB7C2F02-DDD7-44E3-BC38-3E7B155659E0.jpeg

I put an ordered in MYP in the grey/black interior and got a Jan 3-31 date. I’m wondering if A) that’s remotely accurate and B) could that include the refresh that is expected? If not should I push back delivery so I don’t get FOMO. What is the likelihood of a refresh showing up in 2022 date wise? We are a 1 car household until I take delivery. So im weighing the wait time for a freshed model Y performance over the need of that second vehicle in my household.

I put an ordered in MYP in the grey/black interior and got a Jan 3-31 date. I’m wondering if A) that’s remotely accurate and B) could that include the refresh that is expected? If not should I push back delivery so I don’t get FOMO. What is the likelihood of a refresh showing up in 2022 date wise? We are a 1 car household until I take delivery. So im weighing the wait time for a freshed model Y performance over the need of that second vehicle in my household.
When did u order the MYP? A) it depends, Ps have been quicker. B) fomo, lol. There always will be fomo with anything technology related, and let’s be honest, Tesla is pretty tech vs your traditional car manufacturer. No one knows when the refreshes will hit.

if u need a car now, do it. Otherwise put it on hold.

and I’m with u, have fomo but that’ll always be there. But we need a car soon so it is what it is.

When did u order the MYP? A) it depends, Ps have been quicker. B) fomo, lol. There always will be fomo with anything technology related, and let’s be honest, Tesla is pretty tech vs your traditional car manufacturer. No one knows when the refreshes will hit.

if u need a car now, do it. Otherwise put it on hold.

and I’m with u, have fomo but that’ll always be there. But we need a car soon so it is what it is.
I ordered end of November. I have had delivery change 3 times in the app. Last week it was “February” with no date. Now it’s Jan 3-31.