Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it. I have a reservation with old pricing and want to add white interior. Wondering if my SA can make it happen.
I think adding or removing from your current reservation will reset things (pricing, queue placement, etc.), but if there's a VIN available that matches what you're looking for, they can replace the current order.

Reactions: preilly44
I picked finance. Then it expired and my SA switched it over to cash. Then I went in and clicked continue. After that all the options on my Tesla app changed. All these options I never had before.
I had finance set for the first week or so after I placed my order but didn't apply for financing due to potentially long delivery timing. My SA reached out and told me to change it to Cash because it was basically on pause until I did so. This is a dumb part of the ordering process that Tesla needs to change.

I actually did apply, this process is just really weird. But anyways now in the app it says they are building my car and I have all these new options like to attach my insurance, make final payment, review agreements and accept delivery. That was not there before today.
Mine says they are building and I'll be notified when I can do thr next steps. Everything is grayed out without the ability to upload/process.

MYP Blue Ext / Black Int / No Tow / No FSD
OD 11/15/2021 7:45PM Pacific Time
Original EDD "January" 2022
EDD has moved as early as 12/15-12/31 and as Late as February 2022
Current EDD: Jan 1 - Jan 28

Really hoping to get a Ryzen based MCU now with the new news coming out...

Just received my vin!!
Earlier today my estimate delivery changed to 01/09-02/06 but about 6 hours later I got the vin assigned and an EDD of 12/30-12/31.
MYP white on white no fsd or tow
OD 11/7 2021
Vin is 351XXX. Really hope it comes with the ryzen chip.
lucky..

OD 11/12 white white currently EDD 30-31 no vin :(
location los angeles but pick up buena park.

lucky..

OD 11/12 white white currently EDD 30-31 no vin :(
location los angeles but pick up buena park.
Hopefully you get your vin today it’s not too late yet. After my EDD changed to January I texted my advisor asking how accurate it is and 6hrs later I got a text that my vin was assigned and to complete the delivery tasks in the app. I’m not sure if that helped or it was just a coincidence.