Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know if they are allowing you pick up or home delivery only?

I'm in Los Angeles (San Gabriel to be exact) and Burbank is only allowing me home delivery. Wondering if I should switch it to Buena Park, so that I can see the car in person before accepting.
during my profile process, it said there was no delivery option for me, so pick up was the only choice. entered my zipcode and was offered buena park and burbank, decided to go with buena park.

idk if i can pick after vin assigned, currently still waiting for my vin. I'm sure i can talk with advisor after.

important as well but those reporting couldn’t keep it together from excitement long enough to scroll down another inch for this info.

Attachments

• A0F642B8-EE44-4B62-86E8-C6E3B01A82FC.jpeg
    A0F642B8-EE44-4B62-86E8-C6E3B01A82FC.jpeg
    808.4 KB · Views: 87
I take delivery tomorrow. Do you think they would be willing to agree to a retrofit if I threaten to reject the vehicle? I have a 2017 X, while Ryzen isn’t critical now, I really see if making a difference 4 years out. Maybe even less. What would you guys do? I have time on my side to reject.

• Funny
Reactions: ap105
I take delivery tomorrow. Do you think they would be willing to agree to a retrofit if I threaten to reject the vehicle? I have a 2017 X, while Ryzen isn’t critical now, I really see if making a difference 4 years out. Maybe even less. What would you guys do? I have time on my side to reject.
Think they will say "No way". Either take it or leave it.

Reactions: ap105