Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR was on hold till 12/31. Now EDD 1/24 to 2/21. Illinois. Silver Metalic.
order was on hold till Jan 5th clicled I am ready on Jan 1st currently showing Feb 1st to March 1st delivery.... MY Blue long range Ohio
I got hosed.....put on hold due to wife's emergency travel at EOY. Maybe will get 4680s and an Austin build.....but March sucks otherwise.

1641165422140.png

I got hosed.....put on hold due to wife's emergency travel at EOY. Maybe will get 4680s and an Austin build.....but March sucks otherwise.

View attachment 751251
I would say you hosed yourself. Don’t blame Tesla you couldn’t take delivery and it wasn’t convenient for you. The bashing on Tesla for all these people playing the hold game is astonishing. Blame no one but yourself. Whether it was an emergency or not, YOU PUT ON HOLD, not them.

Different person from who initially asked, but the website seems really slow and kind of broken for me today -- the website just keeps trying to redirect me to Tesla's SSO login and then spins forever. My app just says "PREPARE FOR DELIVERY" now. My EDD was Jan 1 - Jan 28 for my MYP (Blue/No tow/No FSD) so I'm just not sure whether they are having issues or if my delivery is actually imminent.
That happened to me too. The EDD disappeared. For a brief moment the car disappeared from the app completely. It’s back to the same EDD this evening.

Just throwing my info into the ring.

MYP MSM White,FSD,tow…..the works

OD 12/14
Current EDD 1/19-2/16
Dallas, TX

EDD has been solid since I first got it. I initially put an order in on 12/4, but was taking too long to get accounts merged that I just put in another order. It would nice to get Ryzen and the other updates, but most likely won’t get it. My 2015 S 85 got upgraded from the MCU1 to MCU2 and it was a night and day difference. I am more than happy with the atom based comp for right now. Just be glad they aren’t going back to Tegra architecture. The x86 architecture gives them a lot more freedom to develop. Would be good to have an upgrade path though.

MYP white/white

OD: 11/10/21 (Put the order on hold right after OD - till 12/31, in which the hold was recently released)
Current EDD: 3/7 - 3/31

Anyone with similar ODs that have EDD later than mine? >"< Hopefully the EDD is just as inaccurate as everybody is saying and gets moved up soon!

Just throwing my info into the ring.

MYP MSM White,FSD,tow…..the works

OD 12/14
Current EDD 1/19-2/16
Dallas, TX

EDD has been solid since I first got it. I initially put an order in on 12/4, but was taking too long to get accounts merged that I just put in another order. It would nice to get Ryzen and the other updates, but most likely won’t get it. My 2015 S 85 got upgraded from the MCU1 to MCU2 and it was a night and day difference. I am more than happy with the atom based comp for right now. Just be glad they aren’t going back to Tegra architecture. The x86 architecture gives them a lot more freedom to develop. Would be good to have an upgrade path though.
Your OD is 10 days after mine, but your EDD is sooner (same config, except FSD).... Gives me some hope! I was 1/10-2/7, but then yesterday got pushed back to 2/7-3/7. Hoping it's just a beginning of the quarter bump, and it normalizes over the next few days. Was getting really excited about a January delivery!

Hi all,

Here are my deets:

MYP, Red/White, Tow, No FSD

OD: 11/4/21
EDD1: January 2022
EDD2: December 11 - 31 (changed 11/8/21)
EDD3: December 9 - 23 (changed 11/22/21)
EDD4: January 10 - February 7 (changed 12/11/21)
Charleston, SC

I was excited to get my MYP as soon as possible... but unfortunately this morning I joined everyone else with the January push. I guess the whole tax credit thing might work out for me now but I was on the more pessimistic side with it anyway, would've prefer to have gotten my car before Christmas :(

Good luck to all others out there still waiting!

Hi all,

Just an update on my order, EDD4: January 10 - February 7 has held steady as of this morning. Cautiously optimistic it doesn't get bumped like a lot of others are right now...

Reactions: tylermatney
Hi all,

Just an update on my order, EDD4: January 10 - February 7 has held steady as of this morning. Cautiously optimistic it doesn't get bumped like a lot of others are right now...
Are you picking up from Charlotte or Raleigh? I'm assuming one of those since I don't think South Carolina has any Service Centers or Delivery Centers (yet). Would love to be wrong though!