Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does using their financing move you up the line because you're more profitable? I was approved for a loan at TSLA's lowest rate at the time (I believe) but because I concentrate a fair bit of my personal finances with a bank, my rate is about 70bp lower through them. So I haven't completed that step to finalize the loan. The people on the website said I could just leave that step hanging and my SA would reach out to me....but hasn't in two weeks...
No it doesn't affect queuing. It's always safer to use just use the cash option when ordering. Your safety net will be to use Tesla financing day of pickup if you're not bringing your own cash or loan. I just found it ironic how a few folks are losing their loan apps due to Tesla delays, meanwhile I couldn't get approved from the very popular DCU. Funny enough though, DCU actually called me an hour ago saying they messed up and found the missing required information and I'm good to go (albeit, still no VIN assignment).

Reactions: preilly44
My personal decision is to not even ask. If they say yes it has Ryzen and it doesn’t, there’s nothing contractual or legal standing. So it’s just frustration. If they say it doesn’t and it does that’s a lot of unnecessary angst.

When it delivers and it has Ryzen. Yeah!
If it delivers and doesn’t, well I’ve saved about $6000 from my original order based on new price and free all seasons (which I had budgeted to replace tires). So if they offer an upgrade AND I decide I need it, I’m ok with accepting the cost. Honestly based on my M3 experience, I don’t think I’ll ever find a reason or desire to upgrade.

Just my personal decision process. Everyone will be different.
Er...wot?

$6000 price increase on the MYP, with a 10/22 OD? How is that possible?

Er...wot?

$6000 price increase on the MYP, with a 10/22 OD? How is that possible?
“based on new price and free all seasons”

$2000 in price increases
$4000 budgeted for tires / wheels which as of December is no longer required

Technically those are exclusive as if I had waited I would’ve taken the $2000 price increase but wouldn’t have budgeted for tires. But my wife isn’t paying that close of attention. So the story is and will continue to be “I saved $6000 from when I bought my MYP, so don’t question the tint and accessories, etc”

“based on new price and free all seasons”

$2000 in price increases
$4000 budgeted for tires / wheels which as of December is no longer required

Technically those are exclusive as if I had waited I would’ve taken the $2000 price increase but wouldn’t have budgeted for tires. But my wife isn’t paying that close of attention. So the story is and will continue to be “I saved $6000 from when I bought my MYP, so don’t question the tint and accessories, etc”
I'm 100% familiar with "wife math". Well done.

Edit: I'm pretty sure mine sniffs out the bullsh1t, maybe more often than not, and just chooses not to take issue. Lets call it marital detente.

Last edited:
Received a vin 2 days ago vin3540, if I was guaranteed ryzen and lithium I would take it, but from that vin I doubt it. If I push now what would you think Ed would go to? Not in any rush we already have multiple vehicles 🤔
Can your SA advise on you of getting the ryzen? I only say this because yesterday I was chatting with a rep in the Tesla site chat box about one of the MYP's that was briefly available on their website inventory. I asked if they could confirm if it had the new chipset and they mentioned they could only confirm once I got the VIN assigned. - Might be worth to ping random reps on their site and ask.

Colorado
OD: 11/7
EDD: was like 6-7 different date ranges in December for a while. Then it slipped to 1/5-2/2. Update today it just slipped to 1/26-1/23. Ordered when it said December 2022 delivery, so that's cool. 2 months late.
Same here, mine only changed 3 time but still, said December 2022 when I ordered. Zero holds and no text asking if I wanted it at the end of last year. What sucks is I am without a car and have to get a rental while I wait. Just shows 1/12 to 2/9 now. This waiting game sucks. When I ordered my MYLR last year I got it in 2 weeks.

OD: 6 Nov, MYP Grey 5-seat no tow
BBB Hold: Mid Nov (3 Jan)
Hold Removed: 20 Dec
Vin assigned: 20 Dec
Delivery: 21-25 Dec
Vin released, rehold: 20 Dec (3 Jan)
Hold auto-removed 30 Dec
30 Dec - 2 Jan: TBD EDD
3 Jan: EDD 5 March - 31 March
7 Jan: EDD 28 Jan - 25 Feb

Reactions: Cyberspeed