Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 10/02
Declined '21 VIN on 11/01 (I think this car may have been the very last 2021 made!)
Got '22 VIN on 12/03 after repeatedly informing Tesla that I would be out of the country on 12/04
Because I was out of the country, I paid for the car and opted for 3rd party delivery which can be received by family member or friend.
Car was delivered on 12/11, but it left the SC with noted damage and got pretty thrashed on the open trailer in a snowstorm.
I rejected the car and Tesla took it back.

My EDD is now TBD and has been this way for almost a month.

So, I've paid for a car that I don't have, and have no idea when I will get it. A little unsettling!

Big shift for me today as well:

1641577182528.png

Apparently, the Ryzen will not be available for retrofit, and will be wrapped up in a "phased rollout" to be complete sometime in Q2: Twitter Link

None of the other "new features" really move the needle for me, and I'm not going to reject an Atom. Curious to see when the rollout is completed though.
Completed by Q2.

Reactions: Sdm288
Did you push for hope of ryzen and lithium?
Mine went from late December/New Year to mid-March. YMMV.
No. Wife had to make emergency trip to Canada for her mum. So put on hold and told to hit “I’m Ready” when good to go. Tesla removed the hold and slotted us for March. Now that’s changed again. We are ready for car.

1641586895041.png

68E98009-8C77-4E81-9C79-5413F69A15C4.jpeg

I see the Tweet, but lots of people speculate on social media. Where has Tesla documented / asserted this to be true?
Take this for what its worth, but this guy Sawyer guy has a long track record of "breaking" non-public Tesla news apparently due to inside factory sources. He's allegedly shared those sources with one of r/teslamotor's mods who has vouched for his accuracy/sources: Reddit Link to Mod Comment

He has had some misses in the past though.