Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just want to drop an update here after getting my VIN today. I was shopping around to sell my 2018 model 3LR with 51500 miles, and based on this forum my assumption is Tesla offers the least. I got a quote back from Vroom $41000, Carvana $36000, KBB Instant offer $40000, but also gave tesla trade in a chance since I get to save on sales tax in GA. Tesla offers $38280, which is tiny bit lower than Vroom and KBB, but considering the saving on sales tax and convenience of finance, Tesla's offer is very attractive.
Try givemethevin. They were the highest for me.

honestly think I got lucky. My vin was a reject I believe because when I got it this morning it was already on the train on the way to the east coast. And it’s build date was a week ago. Think the guy who rejected it thought it was intel because that’s what they told me at first and rejected it in hopes for AMD.
CANT stop laughing thinking about the poor soul that rejected this car.
Anyways thank god I accepted the intel at first haha.

Reactions: SWIPE
What's your VIN? My VIN, 367XXX, got assigned today and am really hoping it has AMD. I texted my SA but he's off today and tomorrow and couldn't check the details. I guess he can't get the info from where he's at.
I could guarantee you, you have AMD, anything after 1/6 build date and what seems to be 356 and up VIN has all the new updated. Not sure about rear dual pane but who gives

Hi everyone! Long time stalker, but pulled the trigger and ordered a MYP on Sunday (1/16). Black Ext / White Int / Tow / No FSD. Initially given a March 2022 delivery month at time of order. Our account was updated today with an EDD window of 2/26 - 3/26.

I’m in Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. Just thought I’d said hi and provide another post to update as an East Coaster.

8AD1755D-DD42-416C-9EEF-BF2CFB965B85.jpeg

Hi everyone! Long time stalker, but pulled the trigger and ordered a MYP on Sunday (1/16). Black Ext / White Int / Tow / No FSD. Initially given a March 2022 delivery month at time of order. Our account was updated today with an EDD window of 2/26 - 3/26.

I’m in Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. Just thought I’d said hi and provide another post to update as an East Coaster.

View attachment 757282
Picking up same build on Sunday or Monday in Brooklyn. Will send u pictures lol

Reactions: frall10