Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked her up last Friday......some rushed shots on the way to PPF and tint.....picking up tomorrow and will take some more after. Coming home with:
  • Blacked out front emblem
  • Xpel Ultimate Full Car
  • Pillar Delete Satin Black (including mirror housing)
  • Xpel XRP windows at 30%, windshield and roof at 70%
  • Smoked lights (front and back)
  • Debadged
  • Tesla applique on trunk
  • Xtra PPF on rear wheel well
  • PPF on all door sills
Ordered: 9/24/21
Delivery: 1/21/22
Reservation: RN115710xxx
VIN: 75AYGDEF4NF364xxx

AMD Chip, Lithium Ion Battery, & Single Pane (bacK)

Super happy. Wife will only accept red cars. Will be ecstatic if my Plaid is as good in fit and finish......

OFA-5D-220124-10455.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10454.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10453.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10451.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10466.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10457.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10458.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10459.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10461.jpgOFA-5D-220124-10462.jpg

Last edited:
I accepted delivery and scheduled a service appointment for some small but really annoying problems such as a scratched rear taillight, a misaligned door and hatch and a paint chip. As well as two punctures on a door panel. The car was/is filthy with dust and fingerprints all over the inside on the headliner and seats I also noticed a few smudges on the glass under the camera housing as well as some dust/debris in it. Disappointing for a $70K vehicle. Yes, it has an AMD… View attachment 761189
Beautiful - did service resolve or do you have an appointment for a future date to fix above issues?

Reactions: tylermatney
Edd tightened to Feb 11-23 from Feb 1-25, OD 11/4 - SA thinks VIN by EOM with delivery to Toronto mid Feb.

I’ve been through this in December and then again January so I’m not holding my breath.
From my narrowed EDD post above yours…I think our cars will probably be coming out on the same batch but your EDD is further out with transportation based on Toronto vs me in WA as we have the same configuration based from your signature.

Cheers!

Reactions: Dimundz
More EDD Bounce....

EDD went the wrong way.
MYP, red, white, tow, no FSD

OD Nov 20, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • January 7 - February 5
    • January 28 - February 25
    • February (just Feb...)
    • January 15 - February 12
    • Feb 6 - March 6
    • TBD (no EDD range/date)
    • FEb 6 - March 6
    • Feb 5 - Feb 16
    • Feb 18 - Mar 18
Well that's odd. I have the exact same configuration with an OD of 11/30 and an EDD window of 2/14-3/14 (hasn't changed for a while). It's like throwing darts.

• Funny
Reactions: pd22
Are we going to regret not putting our cars on hold and waiting for the 4680? I mean, no guarantee they ship this quarter and not even sure about Performance getting the battery, but this seems like a significant update compared to all season tires or AMD chip.

I guess we could always sell the car and reorder again if we change our mind.

Are we going to regret not putting our cars on hold and waiting for the 4680? I mean, no guarantee they ship this quarter and not even sure about Performance getting the battery, but this seems like a significant update compared to all season tires or AMD chip.

I guess we could always sell the car and reorder again if we change our mind.
This seems dumb to me (not attacking you personally). It's just pointless, neverending FOMO. I saw on twitter yesterday that they're possibly preparing to roll out a seat upgrade option. The 4680 setup is brand new and the first models to use it will likely see marginal, if any, tangible benefits beyond bragging rights about being on the bleeding edge. Tesla seems to be committed to this rolling release model, so if you like what you can buy now, there's no reason to wait. You can always find another reason to keep waiting.

EDD Changed again today. Feb 13-27. Oh well, I have no faith and hope now.

I am not going to put on hold again even if there are reports of confirmed 4680 or even if they say a new screen upfront. or free FSD... i am tired of the waiting game. Just give me a VIN please.. i hope people put on hold for Austin built 4680s.
Although that seems like a push, that's actually a narrowing within your window. From others, sounds like that's an indicator of progress. Mine narrowed this morning as well, new EDD 2/11-23.

EDD Changed again today. Feb 13-27. Oh well, I have no faith and hope now.

I am not going to put on hold again even if there are reports of confirmed 4680 or even if they say a new screen upfront. or free FSD... i am tired of the waiting game. Just give me a VIN please.. i hope people put on hold for Austin built 4680s.
1 day off from ur EDD. I think a 2wk window is a good sign that a vin might be coming!