Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried this. I added FSD to my order after they announced the increase and after a few weeks EDD did not change one bit. I removed it this weekend. You can add it but it the remove button was gone for about a week. I was a little worried I would be stuck with it... not sure what I would have done then.
nice - I checked the delivery tracker and its about the same. 43 with FSD vs. 49 AP - both are only on delivered MYPs. 6 days is not worth it.

Reactions: mrc73
OD 12/13/21. My edd is 2/8-3/8 and I just got a text from "my Advisor" if I had a trade in. It was a very random text as I didn’t even know I had an advisor. Provided an update that I will be financing through 3rd party as well. Just checked the app and no changes on the EDD. I hope this is a good sign that someone reached out.

Anyone else have a similar exchange with a advisor with different end results?
Over the last w/end, I also got the text…doesn’t mean much…Tesla is just checking if you want to trade-in so they can plan/prepare for it..note that the trade-in quotes have a certain validity period. Same with financing from Tesla…that being said you can expect delivery in about 4 weeks

Reactions: s3lasinc
I just happened to check my account online and noticed I had the blue Tesla vision button I've heard so much about!

Finally accepted. Edd changed from Feb 11-23 to Feb 14-18 for Toronto delivery. I believe there were many others with same feb 11-23 Edd so hopefully Tesla vision is in a future near you.
Just checked mine as well—the blue button was there. Updated EDD is now Feb 13-17. Red MYP W/tow. 😁

More EDD Bounce this morning....

EDD moved up by 4 days & tightened by 22 days. will see what sticks.
MYP, red, white, tow, no FSD

OD Nov 20, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • January 7 - February 5
    • January 28 - February 25
    • February (just Feb...)
    • January 15 - February 12
    • Feb 6 - March 6
    • TBD (no EDD range/date)
    • FEb 6 - March 6
    • Feb 5 - Feb 16
    • Feb 18 - Mar 18
    • Feb 14 - Feb 24

Reactions: peteyz
Order Date: 12/5 - MYP, MSM, Black Interior, Tow
EDD: Had been Feb 5-Mar 5 for most of December
EDD: Adjusted to Feb 25-Mar 25 in last week of December
This morning: Adjusted to Feb 15-Feb 26
No VIN assigned as best as I can tell
I'm based in NY/NJ area so wonder if this is Austin Delivery or not. Also will MYP have 4680 battery or not? I guess when I a VIN it will state NA or NF and then I can inquire about battery? THx.