Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Opened my app this morning and VIN NF373xx is there, new EDD: 2/14-18. No email, no text, no call. Assuming the schedule delivery text will come soon but that’s weird.

@ap105 anything on your end? The VIN drop and delivery estimate seem to exactly match what they told you re: KC delivery.

Reactions: bsdx
Opened my app this morning and VIN NF373xx is there, new EDD: 2/14-18. No email, no text, no call. Assuming the schedule delivery text will come soon but that’s weird.

@ap105 anything on your end? The VIN drop and delivery estimate seem to exactly match what they told you re: KC delivery.
Yeah that timeline matches up too! Nothing yet but I wouldn't be surprised if both our cars were shipped together. (Same trailer) I assume your picking up in KC? Your EDD is/was 1 day earlier than mine so maybe tomorrow or next day I get a vin? I keep checking the page source but no VIN yet. ☹️

Order Date: 12/5 - MYP, MSM, Black Interior, Tow
EDD: Had been Feb 5-Mar 5 for most of December
EDD: Adjusted to Feb 25-Mar 25 in last week of December
This morning: Adjusted to Feb 15-Feb 26
No VIN assigned as best as I can tell
I'm based in NY/NJ area so wonder if this is Austin Delivery or not. Also will MYP have 4680 battery or not? I guess when I a VIN it will state NA or NF and then I can inquire about battery? THx.
I just got my VIN yesterday for a NJ delivery next week. It is a Fremont build.

Reactions: SWIPE
Yeah that timeline matches up too! Nothing yet but I wouldn't be surprised if both our cars were shipped together. (Same trailer) I assume your picking up in KC? Your EDD is/was 1 day earlier than mine so maybe tomorrow or next day I get a vin? I keep checking the page source but no VIN yet. ☹️
I bet you get your VIN soon, they’re likely coming together that week of the 14th.
Yes, KC is the nearest pickup location for Oklahoma purchases unfortunately, arcane legal restrictions.
Just spoke to my SA, said build date is 1/31 and that I should receive the delivery text in the next few days.

• Love
Reactions: ap105
I bet you get your VIN soon, they’re likely coming together that week of the 14th.
Yes, KC is the nearest pickup location for Oklahoma purchases unfortunately, arcane legal restrictions.
Just spoke to my SA, said build date is 1/31 and that I should receive the delivery text in the next few days.
Yeah I hope so!!! Got the floor mats delivered last wk from Tuxmats. Im good with it not snowing after we get our cars lol. We're getting 4-6in tomorrow into Thursday.

Reactions: mmatlock