Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this true? If I put 19"s on my MYP and change vehicle tire settings to 19"s the computer will add range?

That's not the way range works. The computer setting just makes sure speedo/odo/trip are accurate. Range is calculated from the actual wh/mi consumption. The 19" wheels with aero covers are lighter and have less drag, which will result in lower wh/mi figures, which will result in higher estimated range, all else being equal.

Reactions: advocate8
Members please include following information:

OD:
Original Order date
EDD: Estimated Delivery Date
Model: MYLR or MYP
Exterior & Interior color
Tow
or No Tow
Pick up State
Production location: ?
VIN:
Yes or No
DR: Date received
Battery cells: 2170 or 4680

* Any other details (placed on hold or refused delivery etc.)

OD: December 6th 2021
EDD: February 14th - February 26th
Model: MYP
Color: Blue / Black
Tow
State:
NJ
Production location: ?
VIN: No
DR: N/A
Battery cells: N/A
can you explain the addition of the structural battery pack to your description of your order?

• Funny
Reactions: ImHere4theGang
C
Just got my VIN and am disappointed its a Fremont vehicle.

Is there any chance that any of the vehicles coming out of Fremont have the 4860 or made with the new Giga press casting?

Interest rates are going up, I already locked in a 1.99%, I really want to initiate the delayed delivery since I don't emergently need a vehicle right now.

Risk a interest rate increase to try and get a Austin vehicle or take the potentially substandard Fremont vehicle?

OD: SEPTEMBER 11th 2021
EDD: February 15-19
Exterior & Interior BLUE/BLACK
Tow

Pick up State MD
Production location: FREMONT

VIN: Yes
Could i ask where you locked on 1.99 rate?

So I just want to understand the process a bit. I want to inspect the vehicle before accepting delivery. So it sounds like I should give insurance before hand. They just asked about the trade-in of a vehicle which I gave the VIN and the trade-in value seems acceptable for me but I haven't given the title info yet. Should I? And then for payment the plan was to use an outside bank. So once I get the VIN assigned, what do I do to have this all lined up? I give the VIN to the bank and they setup the loan and do they give me some sort of code or letter that I'm supposed to bring to the center? Thanks in advance.

Also on inspection, I've seen plenty of videos online about the outside. But do you have access to the inside of the car as well as startup of the car (drive around the block) before accepting final delivery?

So I just want to understand the process a bit. I want to inspect the vehicle before accepting delivery. So it sounds like I should give insurance before hand. They just asked about the trade-in of a vehicle which I gave the VIN and the trade-in value seems acceptable for me but I haven't given the title info yet. Should I? And then for payment the plan was to use an outside bank. So once I get the VIN assigned, what do I do to have this all lined up? I give the VIN to the bank and they setup the loan and do they give me some sort of code or letter that I'm supposed to bring to the center? Thanks in advance.

Also on inspection, I've seen plenty of videos online about the outside. But do you have access to the inside of the car as well as startup of the car (drive around the block) before accepting final delivery?
They will hound you to trade in your current car asap, to not "Hold up the process". Depending on your state, usually showing you have a currently valid insurance policy is good enough to drive off. Then provide proof to your lender later. I've read to get your financing in order up not actualy submit payment until you can physically accept the vehicle's condition.

Reactions: npa201

• I uploaded insurance with vin specific addition to my auto insurance policy.
  • called bank and had vin specific financing setup. they sent populated dealer instructions to me. I emailed to email provided by service advisor
  • linked my bank account via plaid (did not pay and will not till I see the car)
  • This is where I am at. I pick up 2/18 @10am
    • don't think you can drive before you pay/sign all documents
all pretty easy so far.

MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch
OD - Nov 8, 2021
EDD - Feb 5 to Mar 5 (changed several times, most recently from late Dec, to Jan/Feb, to Feb/Mar)
Delivery location - Vaughan Ontario
MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch, OD - Nov 8, 2021, in the Toronto (Canada) area.

Today, I got the "vision update" and the delivery date changed to Feb 13 to 19, which means that it's likely to come in the next couple of weeks. The timeline has continued to get smaller which is a good sign.

I went to the source code and used the "ctrl+f" and the Google extension (Tesla VIN Finder), and I still don't see the VIN to know more about it. While I anticipate it is coming from Fremont, I find it strange that I don't see the VIN yet to confirm.

For those who are in a similar situation or already received they MYP, how soon before delivery did you get your VIN?

SA fine tuned delivery. Car arriving in Ohio Feb. 14. picking up Feb 18.
  • (Tesla Vision accepted)
  • Ins. Updated in app
  • plaid linked (not paid till car inspected)
  • Bank financing sent over to tesla and confirmed by SA
  • SA
    • confirmed AMD, 15.5 Lithium Battery, no mud flaps, or PPF (scheduled install post delivery (meaning I pay....)
Vin: Freemont 375XXX

MYP, red, white, tow, no FSD

OD Nov 20, 2021
  • Delivery Window:
    • January 7 - February 5
    • January 28 - February 25
    • February (just Feb...)
    • January 15 - February 12
    • Feb 6 - March 6
    • TBD (no EDD range/date)
    • FEb 6 - March 6
    • Feb 5 - Feb 16
    • Feb 18 - Mar 18
    • Feb 14 - Feb 24
    • Feb 3 - 7 (Vin Assigned)
    • Delivery Scheduled: Feb 18

Can’t comment on trade in but my bank sent me a check that i had in hand when i went to pick up the car and the downpayment was just in my checking account. The plan was to hand over the check and do an ach transfer of the dp. You have access to the interior of the car they will have it turned on so you can check the radio and mirrors etc but they did not let me drive it before i accepted the car. If you pay before delivery and decide to refuse the car it’ll be a headache to get your money back. I had to refuse delivery bc of dents on the hood but I’m not out any money bc i never handed over anything.

This is unexpected. VIN Assigned today during lunch hour. The vehicle is already in Chicago. I completed my down payment in Plaid. I was approved for DCU loan at 1.24%, and am waiting for DCU DocuSign document. I also have insurance details being shared in a few minutes from my insurance company. Tomorrow I should have pictures of the checks and tracking number information to share with my SC.

OD: 12/29
Original EDD: Feb 12 - Mar 12
Exterior & Interior color: White/white
Tow or No Tow: Tow included
Pick up State: Michigan
Production location: Fremont (I didn’t ask, but assume)
EDD as of Feb 2nd: Feb 4th - Feb 9th
Battery cells: 2170 (I didn’t ask, but assume)
CPU: AMD Ryzen confirmed
Battery: Li-Ion Confirmed
Tires: Michelin All Season confirmed
Extras: PPF + Mud flaps confirmed

VIN: NF367xxx
Build date: Jan 24th

This is unexpected. VIN Assigned today during lunch hour. The vehicle is already in Chicago. I completed my down payment in Plaid. I was approved for DCU loan at 1.24%, and am waiting for DCU DocuSign document. I also have insurance details being shared in a few minutes from my insurance company. Tomorrow I should have pictures of the checks and tracking number information to share with my SC.

Great post, Congrats.

Can you clarify the PPF and mud flaps extras? I didn't know that there was a chance of it being included!

What areas are they installing the PPF?

I am expecting to receive my VIN soon with my EDD Feb 13 to 19.

Reactions: Cyberspeed