Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it safe to say if I place an order today for a MYP, Tesla won’t make the estimated delivery date of March 2022 like their site currently says?
You are in SoCal. Very high likelihood you get it.

Austin starts shipping. East coast people go on hold or reject Fremont builds. After mid March 100% of those go to California / West Coast

Reactions: ap105
Just got my VIN and am disappointed its a Fremont vehicle.

Is there any chance that any of the vehicles coming out of Fremont have the 4860 or made with the new Giga press casting?

Interest rates are going up, I already locked in a 1.99%, I really want to initiate the delayed delivery since I don't emergently need a vehicle right now.

Risk a interest rate increase to try and get a Austin vehicle or take the potentially substandard Fremont vehicle?

OD: SEPTEMBER 11th 2021
EDD: February 15-19
Model: MYP
Exterior & Interior BLUE/BLACK
Tow

Pick up State MD
Production location: FREMONT

VIN: Yes
Hey.. did you get your vin? My EDD shows Feb 3rd to March 1st. Same config without Tow.. Delivery in phx.

I have not seen many MYP Blue/Black w/Tow deliveries. Only a couple people waiting with and w/ out VIN's. Is Blue Not a very popular color? Is there a place to search a % color wheel or graph? Like 35% White, 30% Black, 15% Gray, 10% Red, 10% Blue 🤔

Here you go bro, taken from the MY Tracker in the Sticky Wiki, sample size only ~1300 as of this post
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 10.18.47 PM.png