Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wowow! Many of you are getting much better delivery dates. My OD: 11/13/21 (Indianapolis). EDD: 3/15-4/15. Now 4/20-5/18. WTF?! I'm waiting nearly 6 months for delivery?! Tesla posted a July delivery at one point, then pulled back into Mar/Apr. Now pushed out a month to Apr./May.
Ordered - MYLR, white/black interior, 20" induction wheels, no tow, no FSD, 5 seat.
This is the performance delivery thread. 😀

Wowow! Many of you are getting much better delivery dates. My OD: 11/13/21 (Indianapolis). EDD: 3/15-4/15. Now 4/20-5/18. WTF?! I'm waiting nearly 6 months for delivery?! Tesla posted a July delivery at one point, then pulled back into Mar/Apr. Now pushed out a month to Apr./May.
Ordered - MYLR, white/black interior, 20" induction wheels, no tow, no FSD, 5 seat.
This thread is specific to Model Y Performance orders, so that's likely why most orders look better than those for the MY's.

But yes - 6 months sucks!

Man, I thought this was a support group? LOL.

Yes - I was out of the country, and used Tesla's 3rd party delivery to receive the vehicle during my absence. I wanted the car.

The 3rd party carrier picked up the car at the SC, documented damage before they even left the premises, and then put it on a trailer right above open wheels for a 400 mile trip in the sand, slop, and snow. That part is on Tesla and the 3rd party carriers that they employ.
Hah. You're right, I'll be more supportive :)

Pretty sure salt load is directly correlated with wait time.

Well at 10pm last night got my Vin 374xxx delivery window now 2/21-2/25.. so i guess my last EDD of 2/12-3/12 was indeed pretty on the spot..right in the middle.. now waiting for them to reach out for the actual delivery day..
This is what makes this so random and nonsensical. A week ago mine changed to 2/14-2/23 which is earlier than yours yet I do not have a VIN. Am I not "clicking" something? I just check the app about 100 times a day. My app says "We'll notify you when.....". Payment is selected to cash so no loan tasks to complete. I am just wondering why I don't have a VIN yet other do and their EDD is after mine.

OD 11/15 MYP Blue/Black/No Tow/No FSD
EDD was Feb 8 - Feb 22
New EDD: Feb 17 - Mar 17
Delivery: Loveland, CO (was Superior, CO but that one was damaged in the Marshall fire)

Major regression after an EDD tightening :(

I've never had a hold and my original delivery timeframe was January. ~82 days and counting now.

Ordered MYP 11/2/21. Initial delivery was supposed to be late December. Didn’t happen.

For a while it’s said Feb 3 to March 3.

Just shifted back to Feb 15 - March 15.
Same.. OD 11/8 So Cal. W/W MYP, no tow no fsd. No holds ever, profile complete. New EDD now 2/14 - 3/14 after it tightened to a 2 week window last week. Will have waited over 90 days since order next week. No VIN in sight

Reactions: The Lads
Just got my first EDD movement. Ordered on 01/08. EDD was 03/01-03/29 till this morning. Woke up to 02/21-03/06 which aligns with what SA told me a week and a half ago; that I’d get a VIN mid-February and get a car no later than 1st week of March.

On a separate note, our local South Florida stores just got their new test drive cars, including performance Ys. I drove one this morning and as with new deliveries we’ve been seeing, it had the AMD chip. It makes a huge difference, it’s fast, smooth and makes the whole experience so much better.

B18644AB-7185-4955-BDDE-4CA45096B4D0.jpeg

Same.. OD 11/8 So Cal. W/W MYP, no tow no fsd. No holds ever, profile complete. New EDD now 2/14 - 3/14 after it tightened to a 2 week window last week. Will have waited over 90 days since order next week. No VIN in sight
Same boat and ordered 11/2, sitting at 2/9-3/7. Promised by December. Nope, never happened. Then seeing people with dates after getting vins, or those who just ordered with similar EDD really gets me POed

This is what makes this so random and nonsensical. A week ago mine changed to 2/14-2/23 which is earlier than yours yet I do not have a VIN. Am I not "clicking" something? I just check the app about 100 times a day. My app says "We'll notify you when.....". Payment is selected to cash so no loan tasks to complete. I am just wondering why I don't have a VIN yet other do and their EDD is after mine.
Go to Tesla.com and view your reservation. With a window that tight it may have the Vision acceptance thing in there. Mine did… Report back with what you see.

This is all I have
I had a very tight window a few times, and no VIN assigned. Had a VIN assigned 1x with a 2 week window. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, sample size of 1 person.

You'll also have a "delivery configuration" document to view, if a VIN gets assigned. Note - mine is basically a "hangover" from when I did have a VIN but delayed delivery back in late November.

1643995943833.png

Reactions: goin2drt