Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a very tight window a few times, and no VIN assigned. Had a VIN assigned 1x with a 2 week window. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, sample size of 1 person.

You'll also have a "delivery configuration" document to view, if a VIN gets assigned. Note - mine is basically a "hangover" from when I did have a VIN but delayed delivery back in late November.

View attachment 764852
Hangover from November sounds terrible.

1741B4FB-D61F-466B-A83B-89181758CEC5.jpeg
My VIN finally showing up on the maritime tracker! Hopefully we get it by Monday 02/14. Lynnwood store said it should come with front mud flaps and rear rocker PPF. Will update once we take delivery.

Wowow! Many of you are getting much better delivery dates. My OD: 11/13/21 (Indianapolis). EDD: 3/15-4/15. Now 4/20-5/18. WTF?! I'm waiting nearly 6 months for delivery?! Tesla posted a July delivery at one point, then pulled back into Mar/Apr. Now pushed out a month to Apr./May.
Ordered - MYLR, white/black interior, 20" induction wheels, no tow, no FSD, 5 seat.
This is a MYP thread. You’re comparing different cars. Good luck, hope you get a car soon.

Ordered MYP 11/2/21. Initial delivery was supposed to be late December. Didn’t happen.

For a while it’s said Feb 3 to March 3.

Just shifted back to Feb 15 - March 15.

Same.. OD 11/8 So Cal. W/W MYP, no tow no fsd. No holds ever, profile complete. New EDD now 2/14 - 3/14 after it tightened to a 2 week window last week. Will have waited over 90 days since order next week. No VIN in sight
OK - You both are making me feel less singled out - (but not any better) - my latest edd push is "only" to 2/7 - 3/7. At least we are getting the AMD Ryzen , and 15v battery out of it ! Maybe more by the time we all take delivery.

OK - You both are making me feel less singled out - (but not any better) - my latest edd push is "only" to 2/7 - 3/7. At least we are getting the AMD Ryzen , and 15v battery out of it ! Maybe more by the time we all take delivery.
😄 clinging to any positives I can. I’ve been without a vehicle since late Nov as they told me when I ordered that I should have my car by mid Dec.. meanwhile on Reddit, Texas and east coast Dec MYP orders are already getting vins..

Reactions: The Lads
Not too far off for me either. 11/16 OD current EDD is 2/15-3/15 (pushed from 1/31-2/28), SF Bay Area. My SA said she sees a match for me that's scheduled to roll off the line on 2/23. If that's true, I'd expect most of us west coasters with November ODs to get VINs starting in ~2 weeks.

Reactions: ssibaljaji
OD: 11/16/21
Spec: Red/White/Tow/FSD
VIN Assigned around: 12/18/21 (Wasnt expecting and rejected it as I was out of the country for 4 more weeks. Put a hold until 01/06/22
The first EDD was around 01/20 - 02/20 after lifting the hold.
EDD was always 4 weeks until last week and got pushed at least 5-6 times
Last week EDD narrowed to 02/04 - 02/18
And this week it got pushed back again with a 4-week window.
Current EDD: 02/07 - 03/07