Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got a VIN and message, “prepare for delivery” message.
MYP Order Dec 17 2021
EDD Feb 18-22
VIN NF3759XX
MSM No FSD No Tow

A Fremont build which makes me wonder when Texas will get quantity and quality going.

Murphy’s Law: I have a vacation planned for a week starting 20th of February, since my original window was Feb 27-Mar 27.
Time will tell. I’m hoping it’s early or later than that new delivery window.

MYP Order Dec 17 2021
EDD Feb 18-22
VIN NF3759XX
MSM No FSD No Tow

A Fremont build which makes me wonder when Texas will get quantity and quality going.

Murphy’s Law: I have a vacation planned for a week starting 20th of February, since my original window was Feb 27-Mar 27.
You better cancel that vacation, or reject the VIN. The Tesla gods know when you have a vacation planned.

• Funny
Reactions: pd22 and SWIPE
I spoke with a SA and he stated deliveries will take place by the end of Q1. My EDD is currently 02/19 - 03/15, but I according to the SA, I will not see my vehicle until the week of 03/20.
Someone is lying here and it is getting frustrating. Your SA has all this info. I have called the Cincy dealer and spoken to two different SAs. They know nothing about the future of my car. They both say they see the exact same as I do in the system as their is no VIN attached so all they see is my resv number and the same EDD (2/14-2/23) that I do. Nothing more, nothing less. Either they are lying, don’t know their own system or these others SAs like above are full of sh$t making stuff up. Aaarrrgggghh. I just want my car.

Reactions: Anish3232
MYP Order Dec 17 2021
EDD Feb 18-22
VIN NF3759XX
MSM No FSD No Tow

Congrats to you but so frustrating. You order almost a month after me. You are even further away from Freemont. Same "free" paint option although I picked white and you have a VIN even though your EDD is after mine. I am beginning to think my Resv is lost in the system as my EDD is 2/14-2/23 with still no VIN assigned.

Agreed above as well you better cancel that vacation ;-) they know when you are gone.

Yet another push back as of the morning. Happens like clockwork the morning after my 1st part of the EDD window:

(See signature for full history - although EDD changes are getting so plentiful I’ve hit my character limit 😂)
- Most recent EDD = 2/4-3/1
- As of morning EDD = 2/8-3/7

More pushes from others? I’m guessing I go to EOQ…

MYP Order Dec 17 2021
EDD Feb 18-22
VIN NF3759XX
MSM No FSD No Tow

same EDD 18-22 but 3730xx Vin.

Reactions: Cyberspeed
Yet another push back as of the morning. Happens like clockwork the morning after my 1st part of the EDD window:

(See signature for full history - although EDD changes are getting so plentiful I’ve hit my character limit 😂)
- Most recent EDD = 2/4-3/1
- As of morning EDD = 2/8-3/7

More pushes from others? I’m guessing I go to EOQ…
Which state are you from? Looks like we are having same EDD. History aligned perfectly. Lol