Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 12/5
MYP - MSM, Black, Tow, NO FSD
EDD Feb 25-Mar 25th
Earlier this week Feb 15 - Feb 26

Took a test drive today that I had scheduled a few weeks ago to double check that I wanted one while at the test drive got a text saying ready for delivery. Website says Feb 8 for delivery but guy at the store checked and said I could probably actually schedule pickup on Monday. Got home and logged on and I have VIN. Fremont build. All Season. AMD chip. I think he also checked at store and said it has the starter battery change. Obviously no 4680 battery. Now have to arrange a loan with bank. So is this a check that they have to mail to me that I bring to TSLA dealership? I think I will just accept delivery and deal with the lack of 4680 battery and if it matters that much order another one a year from now (but also have BMW IX on order as well as Rivian).

Anybody have the link for checklist of all the things to look at on day of pickup?

I agree with Budshark, being in socal you can order in March and get delivered in March if that's what they're promising.

I ordered 9/7 and picked up 9/28. We'll see when the next one comes.

MYP MSM no tow/FSD OD: 1/5 EDD: Stuck on 2/22-3/22

Another day and still without a vin, 95 days and counting. OD 11/2 in Vegas white/black. Seeing these later OD getting vins is a HUGE kick in the nuts.
At least you're getting the new battery, ryzen and possibly dual pane glass!

Another day and still without a vin, 95 days and counting. OD 11/2 in Vegas white/black. Seeing these later OD getting vins is a HUGE kick in the nuts.
I feel you... same here, 11/10 OD, and was kicked back to 2/7-3/7 after getting the two-week window AND confirmed with two reps back in January that they saw "first week of February" for my order... seems to be happening to most of us West Coast folks. I'm seriously thinking about cancelling the order now and just hold on to my current ICE for another few years - hopefully then Tesla has competition and stop these EDDs and customer service BS :-(

I feel you... same here, 11/10 OD, and was kicked back to 2/7-3/7 after getting the two-week window AND confirmed with two reps back in January that they saw "first week of February" for my order... seems to be happening to most of us West Coast folks. I'm seriously thinking about cancelling the order now and just hold on to my current ICE for another few years - hopefully then Tesla has competition and stop these EDDs and customer service BS :-(
I got rid of my car after I ordered cause the SA said, and she promised that I would have it by the EOY. If I knew it would take this long, I would have kept it longer. If Tesla wants to keep the positive buying experience as they claim, they need to fix the EDD system. If you are not going to deliver due to them trying to do quarter pushes by region, then come out and say it.

What bothers me is how they've
They picked the right configuration
And are in the right location.

Reactions: waffle07
Weird. After my date changing back to a month window today just now we got a call from Tesla. Got all damn excited. All it was them calling to confirm payment method, registration names and address. Wow that was a bummer. I also asked her if she had any further info about a vin etc and she said she sees what we see on the app. Makes me think all these SAs with supposed info are full of crap. This lady was from Tesla HQ in Fremont. If she doesn’t have details would an SA really k ow more.