Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally some progress.

VIN assigned and EDD updated
NF3745xx
Feb 14th - Feb 17th
OD 11/8
DFW area. MYP/MSM/black no tow no fsd
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th
Dec 31st - Jan 28th
Jan 23rd - Feb 26th
Feb 8th - Mar 3rd
Feb 9th - Feb 23rd

Finally some progress.

VIN assigned and EDD updated
NF3745xx
Feb 14th - Feb 17th

Pick up scheduled Feb 16th 3pm. SA confirmed AMD chip as well

Scheduled my delivery for 2/19! Getting excited! My SA confirmed Michelin AS4s, AMD Ryzen, and the new Li-on low voltage battery. Does anyone know if North American MYPs have gotten double paned rear windows or heated wipers? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on here, but hadn’t seen anyone confirm that they got it on theirs. Not deal breakers, but would be nice to have!

Reactions: ssibaljaji
Scheduled my delivery for 2/19! Getting excited! My SA confirmed Michelin AS4s, AMD Ryzen, and the new Li-on low voltage battery. Does anyone know if North American MYPs have gotten double paned rear windows or heated wipers? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on here, but hadn’t seen anyone confirm that they got it on theirs. Not deal breakers, but would be nice to have!
I think it's rumor... I haven't seen any model y with double glazed rear window.

Reactions: goin2drt
NF375 scheduled for pickup Feb 15 and I'm having doubts ever since receiving VIN the more I search 4680. Interest rates will be higher when 4680 starts to flow in as will the price of the car if one were to order now compared to those who ordered in early Q4 but this 4680 talk sounds like it is a very big deal. So wouldn't you want one if you got the choice?

SA also couldn't confirm a single thing re; AMD, battery, ppf, mudflats, etc. 'We have not received communication for 2022'. I bit my tongue and didn't argue.

In the end we'll accept delivery on 15th and maybe place another $250 order for a MYP again once I see 4680 start to flow to the East/Ontario/Toronto. I'll be willing to lose $250 and see if we can make it work where we sell out '22 at a decent price where it is worth it to accept the '22.5 as I feel like it is the smarter investment if you had to choose between the two MYP models. Used market changing quickly with rates rising, but I can't see one losing on a MYP 6 months later?

Quick question regarding submitting final payment. I see the "Start" button in the app, but don't want to submit the payment until I've seen the car. I know some people have set up Plaid but not submitted the payment. Should I do that? Does it matter?
I would recommend setting up Plaid beforehand, but I don't think it matters, and you can send payment via Plaid after you have seen the car.

Reactions: Cyberspeed
WEST COAST MYP people who ordered back around Sept - Dec of 2021, are we all in the same fiasco of our EDD's being changed 8+ times during the past month or so?

And most of us are stuck at 2/7-3/7? I haven't seen anyone posting to getting their MYP delivered in Nor or So cal for that matter for awhile who ordered back then...

WEST COAST MYP people who ordered back around Sept - Dec of 2021, are we all in the same fiasco of our EDD's being changed 8+ times during the past month or so?

And most of us are stuck at 2/7-3/7? I haven't seen anyone posting to getting their MYP delivered in Nor or So cal for that matter for awhile who ordered back then...
I wont speak for others - but yes Im in same boat as you in SoCal. OD end of Oct (actually revised to 11/4 when we switched from a LR -> P) and many recent changes to EDD , now stuck on 2/7-3/7.

11/2 MYP OD here in Vegas, changed about 8 times on me so far. Still sitting at 2/9-3/7. Been without a car this whole time