Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All you guys with these SA's that know so much. Talked to two (both at Blue Ash Cincy) plus a very nice lady at Tesla who called to confirm we did not want to trade our car and how we would be paying and even she had no line of sight to when a VIN would be coming other than "it is getting close".

11/24 order date and Cincy delivery. Still a 4 week window and no line of sight to a VIN.

Reactions: Anish3232
I wouldn't exactly say they know soo much! They all have the ability to look up your reservation number and/or Vin, to find out where it is, or when the factory production date should be. Some know what's going to be on the car, because they know how to read it in the system. Some have to get help from others to figure it out in the computer. I have called 2x and visited the store 2x.
MYP Blue/White, Tow, No FSD
OD: 10-21-2021
EDD: December, Jan 8- Feb 8, Feb 14- March 14, Feb 18- Feb 22
Vin F372: 2/1/2022
Scheduling for pick up text/email 2/5/2022
Pick up scheduled! 2/20/2022

All you guys with these SA's that know so much. Talked to two (both at Blue Ash Cincy) plus a very nice lady at Tesla who called to confirm we did not want to trade our car and how we would be paying and even she had no line of sight to when a VIN would be coming other than "it is getting close".

11/24 order date and Cincy delivery. Still a 4 week window and no line of sight to a VIN.
Hopefully Ohio is next round with all the east coast vins being assigned. My EDD moved from 2/5-3/5 to 2/21-3/21 this past Sunday for my Cincy pick up.

Reactions: Anish3232
How do you know it has atom?

Untitled.png

376619. I rejected it about an hour ago. White / White, no tow.
This has happened several times before where one person at Tesla says it doesn't have Ryzen when it actually does. Hopefully you did a little more due diligence before rejecting off one support person? Pretty much everyone since 354xx has been getting Ryzen.

Reactions: 907XCP