Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6A1C20C8-27FD-4DDB-BF74-86BC7F7C4255.jpeg

Almost time! Thanks everyone for all the guidance.

Nope I have shared everything. I have never put it on hold, no have I ever been given a vin or offered a car. I even sold my other car on 11/14 cause I was promised I would have by EOY. Here we are waiting still, with others getting there’s after ordering a few weeks ago. I am frustrated. Even the SA’s have no idea why it’s been this long, and there is nobody else to get ahold of to find out why. I’ve been very patient, but it’s also running thin.
Been following your frustrations. You probably already tried this but my edd kept getting pushed until i changed my form of payment to cash. When i got my vin i told them to change to financing and then applied for a loan. Good luck!

Been following your frustrations. You probably already tried this but my edd kept getting pushed until i changed my form of payment to cash. When i got my vin i told them to change to financing and then applied for a loan. Good luck!
Unfortunately when I ordered I was told to go ahead and apply for the loan. Then comes 1/2 when it expires so they ran my credit once again before it did. Now this next one expires 3/2

Wait so if I change mine from loan to cash right now, that could help on ETA? Then you’re allowed to change it to loan after the VIN is assigned? I’m using a third party for the loan, so I guess technically it could be cash anyways lol But if I can change it back, I might try that.

Nope I have shared everything. I have never put it on hold, no have I ever been given a vin or offered a car. I even sold my other car on 11/14 cause I was promised I would have by EOY. Here we are waiting still, with others getting there’s after ordering a few weeks ago. I am frustrated. Even the SA’s have no idea why it’s been this long, and there is nobody else to get ahold of to find out why. I’ve been very patient, but it’s also running thin.
That is a complete bummer. Sorry to hear. I just can’t believe with your order date you haven’t received one yet.

Ordered MYP on Nov 26, 2021 Blue/White
Received VIN last week indicating that it was made in Fremont and ready for delivery next week. I didn't even mess around with trying to delay it.
I am definitely going to wait for a 4680 Austin vehicle, so I canceled my order by text and shortly received a nice reply stating,
"No worries, thank you so much for letting us know, hope all is well and that you choose Tesla in the future!"

Wow. That was smooth. I will now wait until I hear that deliveries are coming out of Austin.

Well… this has been quite the ride. My story goes like many of yours
OD 11/7 - EDD jumped all over the place for three months.
2/5 - I get a tightened window of 2/21-2/26
2/9 VIN assigned NF376. SA confirmed Intel/no Li-ion. I release that VIN with the intent to wait 48 hours to receive new VIN
2/10 - I decide to put the order on hold (emailed SA and received confirmation email) to wait until mid March to see if Austin deliveries begin.
2/12 - check my tesla app and I have a new VIN assigned. NF376.

Been thinking it over all day. I’d really love to get a new from Austin MYP w/4680/AMD/Li-ion/etc… I’m also tried of waiting, checking my Tesla app every 30 minutes, checking this thread all day every day. It’s become more than excited anticipation for something I’m interested in. It’s becoming really… really annoying. Haha. I say that with as light a heart as I can muster. I’m exhausted. And I’m gonna do what some of you guys posted already. When I ordered back in early November, the MYP came exactly how my new VIN is built. I’m gonna take it and if I’m still wanting more after six months/a year, I’ll order a new one. Good luck to all you guys on your orders. It’s been a journey. Stay good. Stay safe. Peace.

Well… this has been quite the ride. My story goes like many of yours
OD 11/7 - EDD jumped all over the place for three months.
2/5 - I get a tightened window of 2/21-2/26
2/9 VIN assigned NF376. SA confirmed Intel/no Li-ion. I release that VIN with the intent to wait 48 hours to receive new VIN
2/10 - I decide to put the order on hold (emailed SA and received confirmation email) to wait until mid March to see if Austin deliveries begin.
2/12 - check my tesla app and I have a new VIN assigned. NF376.

Been thinking it over all day. I’d really love to get a new from Austin MYP w/4680/AMD/Li-ion/etc… I’m also tried of waiting, checking my Tesla app every 30 minutes, checking this thread all day every day. It’s become more than excited anticipation for something I’m interested in. It’s becoming really… really annoying. Haha. I say that with as light a heart as I can muster. I’m exhausted. And I’m gonna do what some of you guys posted already. When I ordered back in early November, the MYP came exactly how my new VIN is built. I’m gonna take it and if I’m still wanting more after six months/a year, I’ll order a new one. Good luck to all you guys on your orders. It’s been a journey. Stay good. Stay safe. Peace.
Did you new VIN also have Intel? Assuming it does.

My ED has tightened to 2/23 -> 2/27
Have my VIN, NF377, with the reports here why should I even call?
I am not worried about the processor.
Have a CT RN from the launch that I have been waiting on, no need to delay the MYP.
MYP Red / White
No FSD or Tow
OD 1/29
How long after the 4 day ED window did anybody get a DD confirmation call?

Wait so if I change mine from loan to cash right now, that could help on ETA? Then you’re allowed to change it to loan after the VIN is assigned? I’m using a third party for the loan, so I guess technically it could be cash anyways lol But if I can change it back, I might try that.
I read it somewhere in the forum that changing to cash can speed up vin assignment. Maybe it was just dumb luck for me. I had it set on finance then changed to cash then when vin assigned i texted them to change to financing then applied for a loan. Easy.