Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question; when you all are seeing an EDD change with your order before getting a VIN, are you getting notified, or just checking your app and noticing it?

All EDD changes were just noticed on the Tesla App. For me, that’s how I found out about a VIN too, then I got a phone call 2 days after getting a VIN to tentatively schedule a pickup date and time (2/25).

Can’t say my reliable source or the reasoning (for private reasons), but I got word that any Tesla’s created this week forward (so any being officially created as we speak now) should have AMD confirmed. To put it bluntly, there were delays holding up the AMD’s so they had to use Intel’s for a little bit. Idk if this is public knowledge, but didn’t sound like it from my source, so being private to respect that. But take that info as you wish!
I hope this holds true

Reactions: KRS1017
Can’t say my reliable source or the reasoning (for private reasons), but I got word that any Tesla’s created this week forward (so any being officially created as we speak now) should have AMD confirmed. To put it bluntly, there were delays holding up the AMD’s so they had to use Intel’s for a little bit. Idk if this is public knowledge, but didn’t sound like it from my source, so being private to respect that. But take that info as you wish!
Yea Elon's wife's uncles' brother's son's girlfriend who works at Tesla also confirmed this to me just now. My source is also private so I can't mention her name, but take this info as you wish!

Took delivery today.
F375XXX
MYP Red on White, factory Tow, without FSD. 4 miles on the odometer

AMD. 15.5v lithium ion battery, michelin AS tires, rear PPF, no flaps.

OD: 11/21/21
DD: 2/13/22
PXL_20220213_200856161.jpg

PXL_20220213_200430737~2.jpg
PXL_20220213_200319358.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Cyberspeed
Picked up car 4:30pm on a Friday, drove it straight to the shop Saturday morning for ceramic coating inside and out including wheels and windows, with ceramic tint and chrome delete emblems.

They didn’t match the tint as much as I would have liked but I wanted light up front so maybe should have done 80 in rear instead of 70 to match the 35 up front.

Overall very happy with the work and hopefully won’t regret not doing ppf but I’m too cheap.

083E11E2-448C-4CCE-859E-3131D92922B0.jpeg