Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN last night. My OD was 01/29 so 17 days ago. I'm in PA - MYP MSM/white interior. No FSD, no tow hook.

My VIN is NF382xxx, My SA hasn't gotten back to me to verify that it has the A/S or any other specs. Is there a website that I can put my vin into to verify myself?
Since we are still in the middle of winter here I don't want to receive a car with summer only tires and have to purchase A/S before I even leave the service center lot.
Let us know.

I checked the app today and the EDD went from 2/16-3/16 to 2/13-2/22. I’ma about ready to jump on the account and see if my vision documents are there. Ohh happy days.
After playing the “game”, I finally got a VIN this morning. NF381. Need to call Tesla to confirm all of the new features, but pretty sure it will have them. Delivery date is 2/26-3/2.

Reactions: bsdx and Stook02ss
Kind of weird but I got a call from Tesla Sunday. They asked if I still wanted to trade a car in (i had got a quote for a trade in a few months ago when i ordered) I said no I already sold the car and will be financing. They said ok and updated my account. My Edd has been 2/16 - 3/16 the whole time. After the call Edd changed from 2/17 to 3/1. I think someone mentioned here that having a trade in might push you back somehow, might be true.

Kind of weird but I got a call from Tesla Sunday. They asked if I still wanted to trade a car in (i had got a quote for a trade in a few months ago when i ordered) I said no I already sold the car and will be financing. They said ok and updated my account. My Edd has been 2/16 - 3/16 the whole time. After the call Edd changed from 2/17 to 3/1. I think someone mentioned here that having a trade in might push you back somehow, might be true.
Nothing against anyone, but I think we all make assumptions, but (another one incoming) I think Tesla is just all over the place. I had the same text a couple weeks back and said No Trade, and my EDD has been pushed out 2x since then and at the time of text I was on a shorter window as well. Happened to many others.

I’ve learned to look forward to my EDD change days for a sense of excitement of change rather than thinking there is a set streamline process known to customers as this point and getting my car in that initial time 😂 I’ve accepted at this point and it feels so good.

Just a fyi for those who weren’t aware. Make sure you have your insurance ID card uploaded 3 days prior to pick up. Just a policy number will not work. Scheduled for pick up today but it was delayed a week due to not having an actual liability ID card. Insurance company was able to provide policy # but not ID card which takes 24 hours to generate for Farmers. May save you the headache that I’m stuck in.

Just a fyi for those who weren’t aware. Make sure you have your insurance ID card uploaded 3 days prior to pick up. Just a policy number will not work. Scheduled for pick up today but it was delayed a week due to not having an actual liability ID card. Insurance company was able to provide policy # but not ID card which takes 24 hours to generate for Farmers. May save you the headache that I’m stuck in.
That sucks. Progressive can spit out all the id cards you want right from their website. I thought all could... or just show through app on the phone.