Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally placed an order for MYLR in September but switched to MYP. Release hold after getting the email from Tesla about not being to hold any longer on February 3rd. Was initially given march but now picking up on 2/16. I'm in RI: MYP Red, black, w/ tow, no FSD VIN: F373xxx. Confirmed with SA that I have AMD and A/S tires. I've seen from someone else that picked up they didn't have heated windshield wiper until after performing an update when they got home but who knows. Very excited for tomorrow.

Reactions: bsdx
Originally placed an order for MYLR in September but switched to MYP. Release hold after getting the email from Tesla about not being to hold any longer on February 3rd. Was initially given march but now picking up on 2/16. I'm in RI: MYP Red, black, w/ tow, no FSD VIN: F373xxx. Confirmed with SA that I have AMD and A/S tires. I've seen from someone else that picked up they didn't have heated windshield wiper until after performing an update when they got home but who knows. Very excited for tomorrow.
Also picking up a 373xxx tomorrow!

FYI here’s a link to check for the wipers without relying on a software update How to tell if you have heated wipers on your Tesla Model 3/Y (if you don't have 2022.4.5 yet)

Reactions: bsdx and tm3dlr
This was definitely a good choice to pick up. From what i understand when they deliver to your house you don’t really get a chance to go over the car and note things that may need fixing. Someone literally drops off the car and takes an Uber back to the SC. Also my delivery has been moved up every time after scheduling by a few days. My Baltimore SC says they’ve been getting tons of cars lately. I rejected a damaged car 1/31 and brought home a brand new one 2/12. Good luck!
I was able to do a home inspection and note anything seen for up to 24hrs.

Reactions: Chupalover22
Had VIN F380XXX and my advisor confirmed it's an Intel and no heated wipers. I asked to released the VIN + put a hold on the order (they automatically put until March 1st..):

UYuYV03.png