Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed with service -
VIN: NF382 = built 2/15 - AMD. WOOHOO.

Lots of moveouts and changes, but still overall a better experience than buying a car the "traditional" way! The ease of the actual purchase outweighs the EDD madness. Plus we are paying less than the current selling price and still getting all the upgrades. First new car for us in 17 years!
This is such a good point that I’ve absolutely lost track of. I’d take this frustration/anticipation over spending 5 hours trying to buy a car from a dealership.

f378-381 all seem to have Intel's (based on this thread and others), unless maybe the very beginning of 378 or very end of 381. If you think about it, with back of the envelope scribbles, 378xxx-381xxx covers about 4000 cars. If they build 800 Y's a day, that's about a week worth if Intel chips. Best not to think about it :p
Add 377 to that. I had one and put my order on hold.

Hi all, to my complete surprise, I received a vin (NF383) for my MYLR today. I fully expected it to be an EOQ car next quarter. I confirmed with Tesla that the car has AMD, unlike my MYP I received. Given that the difference in delivery date is 1 week, the AMD processor, and it would be nice to have the added flexibility of 7 seats with young kids, I released my MYP. I will probably buy acceleration boost before driving it off the lot. lol. Good luck to you all!

I read here that someone was able to get someone on chat to look up theirs for them.
Go the the Tesla support page and scroll to the bottom to "contact tesla." That will send you to a chat function where you can ask. It's hit or miss though as some associates don't know what to look for. If that doesn't work then you can text back the question to the text you received when you ordered.

Go the the Tesla support page and scroll to the bottom to "contact tesla." That will send you to a chat function where you can ask. It's hit or miss though as some associates don't know what to look for. If that doesn't work then you can text back the question to the text you received when you ordered.
Second this, online chat can be a hit or miss. Some dont even know how to spell Ryzen (which tells you they are practically clueless). Better to get in touch with a live person, either a service or sales advisor

Did anyone get a high 375xxx VIN like 3756xxx or 3758xxx. I’m just wondering where the cut off is for the AMD to Intel since I have a mid-high 375 and my SA stopped answering me when I asked about the chip….
I have a mid 3755x and have asked twice (once my SA and once through Tesla's chat online) and they both confirmed AMD. I also will be getting the car tomorrow so I can update it with you then for a confirmation :)