Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am located in Fremont, CA (lol). I am seeing good progress for our Californians/West Coast MYPers here. I got an EDD update this early this morning narrowed it down from 2/15~3/1 to 2/18~2/28. I wonder if this is good sign. Not trying to jinx it but wondering if there's any logic in this as I have been hearing horror stories with curve balls throwing left and right. Thanks! :)

MYP / MSM/Blk Interior/ No tow/ No FSD
OD: 11/20/21 (MYLR)
11/24: Requested order change MYLR-> MYP
11/30: Requested hold till 2/18 due to overseas travel
2/2:Release hold; EDD: TBD
2/3: EDD 2/15~3/15
2/13: EDD 2/15~3/1
2/16: EDD 2/18~2/28

Reactions: sip49 and Stook02ss
Did anyone get a high 375xxx VIN like 3756xxx or 3758xxx. I’m just wondering where the cut off is for the AMD to Intel since I have a mid-high 375 and my SA stopped answering me when I asked about the chip….
SHORT answer: I’m F3759XX and was told “Not Intel & has Michelin All Seasons.” . I called today to confirm my delivery date scheduled is good to go for this Saturday, as I had not heard from my Tysons Corner store. I asked about switching to a Friday pick-up but they said they were “booked” out!!
MYP MSM, No Tow/FSD
Excited !!

I am located in Fremont, CA (lol). I am seeing good progress for our Californians/West Coast MYPers here. I got an EDD update this early this morning narrowed it down from 2/15~3/1 to 2/18~2/28. I wonder if this is good sign. Not trying to jinx it but wondering if there's any logic in this as I have been hearing horror stories with curve balls throwing left and right. Thanks! :)

I have the same car on order and the same EDD of 2/18-2/28. I live near Monterey btw. Let's hope we get the car with all the latest goodies!

Reactions: phung and Nikxice
How was the experience? Drop off and walk away or did they microscope everything?

My carmax offer expires tomorrow and Tesla haven't gotten back to me with their offer in 3 days already. Getting nervous over this, especially if I sell the car prematurely and the MYP delivery gets monkey wrenched.
Was really easy. I let mine expire a few times and still got the same offer every time. Once they give you the paper with how much they are offering, you bring it in and its a done deal.

Reactions: OniGerry
OD 11/8
DFW area. MYP/MSM/black no tow no fsd
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th
Dec 31st - Jan 28th
Jan 23rd - Feb 26th
Feb 8th - Mar 3rd
Feb 9th - Feb 23rd

Pick up scheduled Feb 16th 3pm. SA confirmed AMD chip as well

OD 11/8
DFW area. MYP/MSM/black no tow no fsd
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 7th - Feb 4th
Dec 17th - Dec 31st
Jan 13th - Feb 10th
Dec 31st - Jan 28th
Jan 23rd - Feb 26th
Feb 8th - Mar 3rd
Feb 9th - Feb 23rd

Pick up scheduled Feb 16th 3pm. SA confirmed AMD chip as well
After almost 3.5 months, finally picked up my MYP today. Came with AMD chip and Michelin tires. No heated wipers though. Took 2 hours to get my temp tags but the service agents were great while we waited. Had plenty of time so did a thorough walk through with the tesla agent and didn’t find anything that bothered me too much. I did however notice the passenger door speaker looked a little crooked when the door is closed. Will have to see if they consider that within spec. Other than that I’m a happy camper.

Attachments

• CB481C52-FD53-4A15-9918-682BE546802C.jpeg
    CB481C52-FD53-4A15-9918-682BE546802C.jpeg
    644.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Question: If you need insurance (VIN on the insurance document) before you can drive away, what happens if you end up rejecting the car?? Tesla should just let you add the vehicle after inspection (but before you drive away of course).

EDIT: Obviously this is a way to lower the chance you reject the vehicle. It just sucks though.
Did anyone get a high 375xxx VIN like 3756xxx or 3758xxx. I’m just wondering where the cut off is for the AMD to Intel since I have a mid-high 375 and my SA stopped answering me when I asked about the chip….
I have 3758xxx delivering next week. AMD, AS tires.

After almost 3.5 months, finally picked up my MYP today. Came with AMD chip and Michelin tires. No heated wipers though. Took 2 hours to get my temp tags but the service agents were great while we waited. Had plenty of time so did a thorough walk through with the tesla agent and didn’t find anything that bothered me too much. I did however notice the passenger door speaker looked a little crooked when the door is closed. Will have to see if they consider that within spec. Other than that I’m a happy camper.
VIN?

If it’s like mine and a few others I saw, you should get the vin on the 18th

Reactions: phung