Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been stalking these forums for awhile... figured I'd post to share my experience...

OD: 11/29 (Chicago area)
Black/black/no FSD/no tow
Profile Completion: 12/1
Original EDD: Feb
Moved around a bunch of times, especially when my trade offer expired TWICE (note: everything that people in here say about trade-in and financing screwing up your EDD is SPOT ON... I know Tesla claims they "fixed" this... I'm not convinced; I went down to 10 days twice, and when my trade-in expired back to a month)
VIN Assigned yesterday (F384XXX) --> I'm posting b/c I haven't seen a 384 VIN yet... still confirming AMD/wipers/etc.
Delivery: 3/1-3/4
Again, VIN F384XXX... finally spoke with advisor. Confirmed all the latest goodies (heated wipers, AMD, battery, etc.). Now the countdown begins...

So my OD was 12/16 MYP MSM, no Tow, no FSD. I have a trade in. So every time the 30 day window closes and I renew the trade-in my EDD gets pushed a month. First from Jan 18 to Feb 18, and now from Feb 22 to Mar 22. My question is that on Feb 22 when my trade-in 30 will expire again, should I drop it and go cash as down payment? Then once a Vin gets assigned, will I be able to add the trade-in back in the account? Just don't want to get pushed to next quarter

I wanted to reject my VIN and put my account on hold but my delivery center told me they could not put my order on hold since my order was made in November.

So now, I am waiting until the last moment to decide what I want to do. Should have more Austin news by the end of the month and if not I will reject my VIN just before delivery and hope for the AMD lottery.

I wanted to reject my VIN and put my account on hold but my delivery center told me they could not put my order on hold since my order was made in November.

So now, I am waiting until the last moment to decide what I want to do. Should have more Austin news by the end of the month and if not I will reject my VIN just before delivery and hope for the AMD lottery.
Yea, SA told me they can only put on hold 90 days from OD, so you wouldn't be able to do it with a Nov OD :(

Got my VIN last night, F383. Tesla chat say it has the AMD chip but is coming with "summer tires". Did they switch back to shipping MYPs with Pirelli tires?
I have a F382 and just got off the phone with Tesla. The guy said that they're suppose to come with Pirelli summer tires but there was a shortage so some are coming with All Season (not sure the truth in that statement). I verified with him that my build has the All Season but he said that Tesla recommends swapping those out for season specific tires once these need to be replaced. I think I'll stick with the All Season.