Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Interesting enough that we were just talking about it yesterday! Do you have a pick up date yet? Did you get a call prior getting the VIN?

Crossing fingers for mine! :)
No pickup date yet as of now. I texted my SA and he confirmed Ryzen. I actually received a text from Tesla that my vin was assigned. I sent a text and asked him/her if it had Ryzen and he/she confirmed it as well as gave me my vin number. Hope you get vinned soon!

Reactions: phung
I wanted to reject my VIN and put my account on hold but my delivery center told me they could not put my order on hold since my order was made in November.

Yea, SA told me they can only put on hold 90 days from OD, so you wouldn't be able to do it with a Nov OD :(

I had no problem to release my assigned VIN and put my order on hold even if I passed the 90 days (OD Oct. 26). Weird...

Actually I see my Model Y just appeared in inventory 2 days after I released the VIN.

Hey..
I have a F382 and just got off the phone with Tesla. The guy said that they're suppose to come with Pirelli summer tires but there was a shortage so some are coming with All Season (not sure the truth in that statement). I verified with him that my build has the All Season but he said that Tesla recommends swapping those out for season specific tires once these need to be replaced. I think I'll stick with the All Season.
Just got a F381 vin.

Hey.. let me know how you can find that out? My SA asked me to wait until its in production to confirm.
So my strategy was initially to use the Tesla chat feature ( Tesla SSO - Sign In ) and that only kind of worked (he couldn't exactly verify AMD, but said it was the "newer" chip and didn't know about tires), but the rep that I talked with said to call one of the local Tesla centers and pointed me at the phone number for the one in Cherry Creek in Denver. You may be able to call any of them, but I'd say aim at the one closest to you or your delivery facility. He said to talk to Sales (on the menu I was given, that was hitting #1 twice) and then I just explained that I wanted to verify a few things on a VIN that I recently received and said that I wanted to check on the MCU chip type and the tires being shipped with the car. This sales rep was able to look that info up and tell me in about 2 minutes.

Reactions: Maximus831