Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see your username is purposely ironic 😂

But really if that's the case I'm genuinely curious why? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. DC to DC is still charging that aux battery and that's what matters at the end of the

But really if that's the case I'm genuinely curious why? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. DC to DC is still charging that aux battery and that's what matters at the end of the day.It’s a

But really if that's the case I'm genuinely curious why? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. DC to DC is still charging that aux battery and that's what matters at the end of the day.
Honestly I am probably not the best to explain it. But I bet you can go to your local Tesla dealer and someone there should be able to explain it in a way that would make sense to you. 😉

Best of luck in your search for answers.

The car should be ready for pickup by Sat!
And here we go! I got the VIN few hours after you! Woohoo! VIN NF382! EDD updated from 2/18-2/28 to 2/18-2/23! I would assume will be at least AMD chip right?

Now i am frantically searching for a good insurance company. Got quote from progressive and Tesla with Tesla the lower one at $132.16/mth, which i thought is pretty good!

Originally I was thinking of getting DCU for finance but it seems like I wont have enough time to do so (1 working day left and loan not started yet), i might just bite the bullet and go with Tesla finance at 2.74%. What do you guys think? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYP / MSM/Blk Interior/ No tow/ No FSD
OD: 11/20/21 (MYLR)
11/24: Requested order change MYLR-> MYP
11/30: Requested hold till 2/18 due to overseas travel
2/2:Release hold; EDD: TBD
2/3: EDD 2/15-3/15
2/13: EDD 2/15-3/1
2/16: EDD 2/18-2/28

2/17: EDD 2/18-2/23

Reactions: Maximus831
And here we go! I got the VIN few hours after you! Woohoo! VIN NF382! EDD updated from 2/18-2/28 to 2/18-2/23! I would assume will be at least AMD chip right?

Now i am frantically searching for a good insurance company. Got quote from progressive and Tesla with Tesla the lower one at $132.16/mth, which i thought is pretty good!

Originally I was thinking of getting DCU for finance but it seems like I wont have enough time to do so (1 working day left and loan not started yet), i might just bite the bullet and go with Tesla finance at 2.74%. What do you guys think? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats! Email [email protected] and ask them for a better rate and that you heard you can get at least 2.49. That is what I would do.

Geico gave me good rates for the model 3 and MYP

Hey.. let me know how you can find that out? My SA asked me to wait until its in production to confirm.

Congrats!! Believe it or not, I received a quote with Costco Connect insurance and with a $500 deductible, it’s only $49/month!! I know it’s hard to compare insurance prices but I couldn’t believe how cheap it was! I’m married, 50 years old, perfect driving record with 3 other cars on the policy.

Does anyone know if you have to finish delivery profile to get a VIN? I ordered and only finished up to the Trade-in part. Will this impact my delivery?
1645153521799.png

I’d say it’s a safe bet for Ryzen. Have you received a pickup date yet? You can always refinance with DCU later on if you don’t have time to finance with them now.

Reactions: phung
I’d say it’s a safe bet for Ryzen. Have you received a pickup date yet? You can always refinance with DCU later on if you don’t have time to finance with them now.
They let me choose the date starting this Saturday!

Funny enough, I am only 10 mins drive away from the factory and they are going to deliver the car to me. I have picked delivery date this Sunday 12-4pm. :)

For loan option, as I am picking up the car on Sunday noon but I am overseas now and returning on Sunday option, I am not sure what option I have for down payment method? I don’t think bank is open on Sunday morning, will I be able to write a personal check for it? Any other option i have? Wire transfer?

So excited! Now I need to start buying accessories. Let’s get it on!

Reactions: SWIPE and tbcboo