Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP, AMD, All season, heated steering, carbon rear lip, matrix headlights, pretty great. Delivered yesterday. if only the MYP got 350 miles (for my crazy commute) would be a dream car beyond all others... Just too much heresay about the 4680 to wait any longer ..View attachment 770764
Wow nice garage. Oh nice car too, great colors choice! Stupid paranoid question because we gotta question everything about Tesla builds now: Can you test if the headlights are matrix? See if the Christmas easter egg projects the 'T' logo.

I chose cash until I received a VIN. Then changed it to loan. However, normally multiple hard hits within a 30 day period are considered one to account for interest rate shopping.
It's beyond 60 days at minimum now.

I text them and they asked me to fill out the credit app and complete trade in. Both expire after 30 days and they are saying 60+ for the car now.

Frustrating process

It's beyond 60 days at minimum now.

I text them and they asked me to fill out the credit app and complete trade in. Both expire after 30 days and they are saying 60+ for the car now.

Frustrating process
Select cash and don't touch it. & just wait on the trade until you get vinned. Easiest process. Otherwise you'll be re-applying for things until your car gets here....

Reactions: DrGriz and tm3dlr
I called the main service number multiple times and have confirmed this is a Ryzen. The rep couldn’t see about the tires or anything else, but I imagine I have those. I did find out that the cars birthday was on Valentine’s Day and it is on the train coming east. No delivery date yet.

OD 12/14 MYP MSM White Int Tow No FSD DFW
The refresh game is still going. I noticed that the app went from “We’re building your car” to “check back later”. Is that a sign that it is getting closer to the destination? I know it’s at least loaded on the train. Should be in transit by now.

Reactions: ALSET1680
Went to pick up my MYP today. VIN 373XXX (ordered mid-December). Rejected delivery because of dents on front hood, large gaps in rear hatch driver side panel, and a dent on one of the doors (interior also had some stain marks on pillar). I checked and it had AMD and A/S tires. Tesla said they will fix the issues. Going back next week after the issues have been (hopefully) fixed.

I picked up a MYLR two months ago and it was flawless. I was surprised to see so many quality issues with the MYP.

Reactions: Stook02ss
Went to pick up my MYP today. VIN 373XXX (ordered mid-December). Rejected delivery because of dents on front hood, large gaps in rear hatch driver side panel, and a dent on one of the doors (interior also had some stain marks on pillar). I checked and it had AMD and A/S tires. Tesla said they will fix the issues. Going back next week after the issues have been (hopefully) fixed.

I picked up a MYLR two months ago and it was flawless. I was surprised to see so many quality issues with the MYP.
Good luck, hope it all pans out. Agree though, it's crazy how much the QC varies... you'd think it'd make sense for them to employ a QC workforce to tidy up cars prior to shipping.

You rejected the car but they will fix and you get the same car? I thought usually rejecting means you would lose that VIN and a totally different car would be in your future?