Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went from 2/19-3/15 to 2/23-3/22

Mine is almost identical. Slipped from 2/18-3/15 to 2/22-3/22. Txt'd my SA who was previously saying she saw a "2/23 match" who now said it looks like "3/23" which isn't even in my EDD window. 🤦‍♂️ She's been helpful along the way, but really feels like SAs are kept in the dark. She stopped replying when I asked if my slips were tied to having a trade-in.

If history stays true, the slip happens the day after you enter the EDD, so I'm expecting an update on 2/23.

Reactions: Cindyt and KRS1017
Mine is almost identical. Slipped from 2/18-3/15 to 2/22-3/22. Txt'd my SA who was previously saying she saw a "2/23 match" who now said it looks like "3/23" which isn't even in my EDD window. 🤦‍♂️ She's been helpful along the way, but really feels like SAs are kept in the dark. She stopped replying when I asked if my slips were tied to having a trade-in.

If history stays true, the slip happens the day after you enter the EDD, so I'm expecting an update on 2/23.
This is interesting. We’ll see what happens 2/27 for me then!

Oh! I am now scheduled for pickup in Loveland, CO - MYP - Red/Black - Tow - Ordered 12/20!

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 10.45.38 AM.png

Before this new ED I texted my SA and he said per their internal estimate(whatever that means) that my last EDD was accurate and my delivery was likely. Now I really don’t think they know anything. Or pretend like they don’t know anything

Did you change your configuration at some point? Trade in?
Nope, same config the whole time, no trade-in at any point. Recently changed payment from 3rd party finance to cash in hopes of speeding things up. When I ordered, original estimated delivery was November.

There must be a system glitch with your order. That’s just not ok!!
Seems that way, but the SA's have no idea what the deal is. I was shocked to not get VIN matched at end of last quarter push.